Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Cisco Troubleshooting and Maintaining IP Networks (TSHOOT) Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 642-832 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Practice Lab course.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks
- use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Maintenance and troubleshooting tools
- Module 02: Basic Switch troubleshooting
- Module 03: Advanced Switch troubleshooting
- Module 04: Troubleshooting routing protocols
- Module 05: OSPF route redistribution and troubleshooting
- Module 06: BGP troubleshooting
- Module 07: Troubleshooting router performance
- Module 08: Security configuration and troubleshooting
- Module 09: IP Services troubleshooting
- Module 10: IP Communications configuration
- Module 11: IPv6 Addressing and OSPF configuration
- Module 12: Advanced services troubleshooting
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Cisco 642 832 Troubleshooting and Maintaining IP Networks (TSHOOT) Live Practice Lab course - simply fill out your details: