Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Cisco 642 832 Troubleshooting and Maintaining IP Networks (TSHOOT) Live Practice LabGlobal Edulink
Cisco Troubleshooting and Maintaining IP Networks (TSHOOT) Live Practice Lab
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks Live Practice Lab is designed to provide you with hardware experience in Cisco router and switch to troubleshoot Cisco and networking technologies. Enhance your practical experience in interface configuration, route redistribution, VLANs, trunks, access lists, traffic filters and networking technologies. The course will give you a sound understanding of the competencies of how to perform to the highest standard as a network professional.
The course will cover key features such as identifying maintenance and troubleshooting tools, basic and advanced switch troubleshooting, troubleshooting router performance and security configuration and troubleshooting.
The Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks Live Practice Lab course will explore methods, procedures, approaches and tools in troubleshooting. It is a hands-on training that will give you practical experience to monitor and troubleshoot switched and routed networks. The course will significantly improve your chances of gaining higher earning potential with top companies and organisations.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
- Network Engineers
- Network Consultants
- System Integrators
- Students who want to expand their skills in network engineering
- Individuals interested in acquiring IT skills
Learners should be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Professional or Industry specific qualification
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Module 01: Maintenance and troubleshooting tools
- Module 02: Basic Switch troubleshooting
- Module 03: Advanced Switch troubleshooting
- Module 04: Troubleshooting routing protocols
- Module 05: OSPF route redistribution and troubleshooting
- Module 06: BGP troubleshooting
- Module 07: Troubleshooting router performance
- Module 08: Security configuration and troubleshooting
- Module 09: IP Services troubleshooting
- Module 10: IP Communications configuration
- Module 11: IPv6 Addressing and OSPF configuration
- Module 12: Advanced services troubleshooting
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Progression and career path
Once you successfully complete the Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks Live Practice Lab, you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. Individuals can further their vocational training by progressing to CCDP Cisco Certified Design Professional and CCNP Routing and Switching. The average UK salary per annum is given below.
- Network Engineer – £30,429 Per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,152 Per annum
- Security Architect – £57,618 Per annum
- IT Support Analyst – £23,639 Per annum
- Information Analyst – £25,467 Per annum
Main Duties of a Network Engineer:
- Establish networking environment
- Design and implement network solutions
- Improve network performance
- Give remote support and troubleshooting
- Liaise with project management teams
- Upgrade data network equipment
- Support firewall environments
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Cisco 642 832 Troubleshooting and Maintaining IP Networks (TSHOOT) Live Practice Lab course - simply fill out your details: