Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Cisco 640 816 Interconnecting Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice LabGlobal Edulink
Cisco Interconnecting Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice Lab
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice Lab is an associate-level training that will equip learners with in-depth skills and knowledge on how to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot medium-sized networks. If you want a career in networking, you will find this course very helpful. The course will not only give you a recognised qualification but also the opportunity to be a marketable candidate to potential employers.
The course will discuss key topics such as how to configure and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs, configure, implement and troubleshoot medium-sized enterprises and verify WAN links. The course will provide foundational understanding on core routing and switching and advanced technologies.
The Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice Lab course will give you the fundamentals basics of what it takes to work as a network engineer. It is a practical, hands-on training that will improve your chances significantly to gain employment in the desired job role.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this aimed at?
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Network Specialists
- Students who want to expand their skills in network engineering
- Individuals interested in acquiring new IT skills
- Learners should be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- It is recommended but not required that learners have an understanding in network fundamentals, LAN and implement internet connectivity
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Professional or Industry specific qualification
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Module 01: Configure verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Module 02: Configure verify and troubleshoot OSPF
- Module 03: Configure verify and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Module 04: Implement verify and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium size Enterprise branch office network
- Module 05: Implement and verify WAN links
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Once you successfully complete the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 Live Practice Lab, you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. Individuals can further their vocational training by progressing to CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Security. The average UK salary per annum is given below.
- Network Engineer – £30,429 Per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,152 Per annum
- Security Architect – £57,618 Per annum
- IT Support Analyst – £23,639 Per annum
- Information Analyst – £25,467 Per annum
Main Duties of a Network Engineer:
- Establish networking environment
- Design and implement network solutions
- Improve network performance
- Give remote support and troubleshooting
- Liaise with project management teams
- Upgrade data network equipment
- Support firewall environments
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Cisco 640 816 Interconnecting Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice Lab course - simply fill out your details: