Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Cisco 200 101 Interconnecting Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice LabGlobal Edulink
Cisco Interconnecting Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice Lab
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice Lab is designed to educate individuals on CCNA routing and switching. It is an associate-level course that provides the skills and knowledge to install, configure and operate a small to medium-sized network. The course will touch on network programmability, controller tools and types and software defined network architecture.
The course will cover key topics such as managing Cisco los files, troubleshooting the WAN, troubleshoot switch-related technologies and verifying a basic WAN connection. It is an entry-level qualification that allows learners to become familiar with device management, WAN technologies, understanding redundant topologies and troubleshooting networking issues.
If you want a career in networking the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice Lab course will give learners the fundamental skills and knowledge of what it takes to perform this job role. The course will equip learners with hands-on experience improving their chances significantly to be able to gain employment with high earning potential.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners should be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT It is recommended but not required that learners have an understanding in network fundamentals, LAN and implement internet connectivity
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Professional or Industry specific qualification
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Module 01: Spanning tree and etherchannels
- Module 02: Configure and verify OSPF in a single area
- Module 03: Configure and verify EIGRP in a single AS
- Module 04: Manage Cisco IOS files
- Module 05: Recognize high availability
- Module 06: Configure and verify a basic WAN connections
- Module 07: Configure and verify Frame Relay connections
- Module 08: Troubleshooting the WAN
- Module 09: Troubleshoot OSPF routing related problems
- Module 10: Troubleshoot EIGRP routing related problems
- Module 11: Troubleshoot switch related technologies
- Module 12: Final review test lab
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Once you successfully complete the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice Lab, you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. Individuals can further their vocational training by progressing to CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Security. The average UK salary per annum is given below.
- Network Engineer - £30,429 Per annum
- Network Administrator - £25,152 Per annum
- Security Architect - £57,618 Per annum
- IT Support Analyst - £23,639 Per annum
- Information Analyst - £25,467 Per annum
Main Duties of a Network Engineer:
- Establish networking environment
- Design and implement network solutions
- Improve network performance
- Give remote support and troubleshooting
- Liaise with project management teams
- Upgrade data network equipment
- Support firewall environments
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Cisco 200 101 Interconnecting Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice Lab course - simply fill out your details: