Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CAPM® Certified Associate in Project ManagementGlobal Edulink
CAPM® Certified Associate in Project Management
The CAPM demonstrates to current and potential employers that you possess the solid experience, education and competency needed to work on projects. Being PMI certified opens up a world of opportunities to project management professionals, with students of the Learning People having found employment around the world. In this course, you will learn theories, tools, and techniques behind successful project management practices and it includes integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder.
This course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the CAPM® certification. You will need to sit this exam separately.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) is right for you.
- Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
- This course is ideal for Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management.
- Provide you an overview of the theories, tools, and techniques behind successful project management practices.
- Provide you an understanding of the fundamental aspects of project management.
- Finally, this course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the CAPM certification.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to CAPM & Exam
- Functional and Projectized Organizations
- Pros and Cons to Projectized Organizations
- What is Project Management
- Key Terms & Practicing Project Management
- Developing a Project Management Plan
- Change Control and Closing a Project
- Beginning Project Scope
- Defining, Validating and Controlling Scope
- Time Management & Critical Path Method
- Planning for Cost Management
- Working with Budgets & Forecasting
- Quality Management for Project
- Project Leadership and Teamwork
- Communication Management in a Project
- Risk Management for the Project
- Responding to Risk Analysis
- Procurement Management for the Project
- Closing Conduct Procurements
- Interacting and Managing Project Stakeholder
- Responsibility of Project Management
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Duration: 03 hours
Numbers of Questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- The certifications offered by PMI are de facto standards and validate a candidate’s skills in initiating, developing, managing, and running large scale projects.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this CAPM® Certified Associate in Project Management course - simply fill out your details: