Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CAPM® Certified Associate in Project ManagementGlobal Edulink
CAPM® Certified Associate in Project Management
If you wish to become a Project Manager and are hoping to learn the essential skills needed to sustain a rewarding career, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) certification is for you. PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
The PMI training course is the standard for project management training and validates your skills in initiating, managing and maintaining large scale projects. The CAPM demonstrates to current and potential employers that you possess the solid experience, education and competency needed to work on projects. Being PMI certified opens up a world of opportunities to project management professionals, with past students having found employment around the world.
During this course, you will study the theories, tools, and techniques behind successful project management practices and it includes integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholders.
This course will give you all the necessary knowledge to pass the exam for the CAPM® certification. However, you will need to sit this exam separately.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
- Provide you an overview of the theories, tools, and techniques behind successful project management practices.
- Provide you an understanding of the fundamental aspects of project management.
- Finally, this course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the CAPM certification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
- If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) is right for you.
- Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
- This course is ideal for Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for“Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®”.
PLEASE NOTE:This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.Click hereto book your exam.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to CAPM & Exam
- Functional and Projectized Organizations
- Pros and Cons to Projectized Organizations
- What is Project Management
- Key Terms & Practicing Project Management
- Developing a Project Management Plan
- Change Control and Closing a Project
- Beginning Project Scope
- Defining, Validating and Controlling Scope
- Time Management & Critical Path Method
- Planning for Cost Management
- Working with Budgets & Forecasting
- Quality Management for Project
- Project Leadership and Teamwork
- Communication Management in a Project
- Risk Management for the Project
- Responding to Risk Analysis
- Procurement Management for the Project
- Closing Conduct Procurements
- Interacting and Managing Project Stakeholder
- Responsibility of Project Management
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Duration: 3 hours
Numbers of Questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- The certifications offered by PMI are widely accepted as standard and validate a candidates skill in initiating, developing, managing, and running large scale projects.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying TOTUM Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This certificate is sure to make your resume attractive to potential employers and help you secure a rewarding job role within the project management industry. This certificate can also be of immense benefit for project management professionals to progress within their career by wining salary increments and job promotions. Following are some of the job roles you can get with this course, along with the average UK salary per annum,
- Project manager – £38,254 per annum
- Project Coordinator – £24,181 per annum
- Project analyst – £29,140 per annum
- Project Management Consultant – £34,757 per annum
- Project engineer – £32,396 per annum
- Systems engineer – £30,283 per annum
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this CAPM® Certified Associate in Project Management course - simply fill out your details: