Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Business EthicsGlobal Edulink
Do the right thing in business?
Business ethics or corporate ethics examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations.
On this course, you’ll examine in depth what business ethics is and why doing the right thing is important and, essentially, why ethical standards in the workplace matter. Four interactive modules guide users through realistic challenges such as social contracts, gifts and hospitality and their conflicts of interest, and a consideration of company values. The format of the course means that you can learn at your own pace and keep track of your progress.
Global Edulink offers professional and vocational online learning that fits in with your life. And, because our business is built on a reputation for high-quality learning and the results and achievements of our learners, we’re confident that this course will give you a full understanding of business ethics that, once learnt, can immediately be applied to the way in which you and your employees operate.
The course also helps employees recognise and confidently resolve ethical dilemmas that can arise as part of their day-to-day work. It’s high impact training developed to support ethical decision making within your workplace.
Global Edulink offers training and tools for individuals wanting to discover:
- The ethical challenges faced by large organisations
- Why business ethics is important for a successful business
- How ethical values can be embedded into business practice
- How to use a problem-solving approach to forming objective and moral decisions, and the assurance of sound, ethical business decisions
- An appreciation of the business case for ethics as it affects your company’s bottom line
- Ultimately, how to contribute to a fair, respectful, and inclusive work environment for all
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
- The training course is designed to support employees at all levels, in organisations of any size and in any sector.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a good education background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Business Ethics.
Training Course Content
1.Business Ethics Defined
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying TOTUM Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This certificate will be of immense benefit for a wide range of professionals within the corporate industry. You can also use this course to enhance your eligibility and to demand for salary increments, job promotions and other incentives from your organisation. Below given are few of the job positions this course will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum,
- Business Advisory Services Manager – £65,000 per annum
- Business Consultant – £38,235 per annum
- HR Business Partner – £40,420 per annum
- General Counsel – £115,047 per annum
- Business Analyst – £30,507 per annum
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.