Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Business Analysis TrainingGlobal Edulink
Business Analysis Training
Our Business Analysis course is the most successful starting point for hundreds of Business Analysts each year. Business analysis is a specialist discipline that enables organisations to make favourable investment decisions concerning potential business changes. Organisations are constantly striving to become more efficient and effective, and business analysts support these efforts by clarifying the viable options open to the organisation, evaluating these options and ensuring that the selected solution is defined clearly.
There are five key elements to business analysis:
- Investigating business situations – applying a range of techniques to uncover the root causes of problems and identify key issues.
- Analysing business needs – understanding the business stakeholders and their views, building a common vision of the desired business system and identifying the required actions for change.
- Evaluating options – identifying the options for business change and working with other professionals to define the financial and business impacts for each option.
- Defining requirements – modelling and documenting the business and system requirements.
- Managing benefits – supporting the project sponsor and project manager in ensuring that any changes to the requirements are reflected in the business case.
Effective business analysis requires both professional skills of investigation, analysis and modelling, and interpersonal skills for working with a range of people. This course will take you through a proven, structured process to improve your ability to collect, analyse and forecast business and financial data in order to generate valuable insights from business data. This course will also teach you how to report on business data and present information and analysis to clients and stakeholders. It is aimed particularly, but not exclusively, at financial and business analysts, managers, planners, customer-service staff, operations staff and information-management personnel.
Our online programme is so well designed you feel as if you are in the classroom. The course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials (including step by step guided tutorial videos) build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- The Business Analysis course is suitable for anyone who requires an understanding of business analysis. This includes Business Analysts, Business Managers and their staff, Business Change Managers and Project Managers. This course is also suitable for those who are considering a career change to become a Business Analyst and who would like to understand more about the role.
- This course is also suitable for those who are considering a career change to become a Business Analyst and who would like to understand and learn more about the role.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge and understanding of business and finance would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Certificate in Business Analysis Training.
Training Course Content
1. Business analysis essentials
2. Who is business analyst
3. Business performance analysis
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying TOTUM Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Career Path
On the successful completion of this course in business analysis, you will be qualified to work for a range of job positions related to business analytics in the corporate world. You can also use this course to progress substantially in your career by winning job opportunities such as job promotions and salary increments put forth by your organisation. Below given are few of the job roles you will qualify for with this course, along with the average UK salary per annum,
- Business Analysts and Systems Analysts – £29,942 per annum
- Financial Analyst – £30,971 per annum
- Business Managers – £34,671 per annum
- Systems Developer – £31,737 per annum
- Project Managers and Team Leaders – £38,270 per annum
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers – £35,249 per annum
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Business Analysis Training course - simply fill out your details: