Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Business Administration Diploma – OnlineGlobal Edulink
Business Administration Diploma – Online
Are you looking to develop your business and administrative skills? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Diploma in Business and Administrative Management qualification. Global Edulink, as a leading training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your business and administrative skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide business and administrative duties to the highest standards.
This qualification is aimed at individuals who intend to develop and gain formal recognition of their competence in working as supervisor, team leader or managers. Moreover, because it provides an overview of management as a whole, it is ideal for anyone working in a variety of sectors and want to develop managerial skills.
You will cover the principles of business and the essentials of leadership and management, including managing personal and professional development. You will also learn how to manage team performance and people within a business, a vital skill for anyone looking to climb the ladder. This course carries out basic administrative tasks to gaining higher level support skills, these qualifications include a wide range of units to meet the needs of learners and employers.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. Effective mentor support service, reading and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
GUARANTEED ONGOING SUPPORTS!
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those wishing to enrol on a career-related professional qualification.
- Those already involved in administration and wishing to gain recognition for their skills.
- Individuals who want to work in administrative support roles in public or private sector organisations, or people who want to improve their administrative and supervisory skills.
Why you choose us;
- This great opportunity which cover Microsoft Office, MS Project and other IT skills. So this gives you chance to save money on a separate Microsoft Office and MS Project Management courses.
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials such as interview tips, CV writing, etc.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career development services and counselling.
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having experience and good academic background will be an advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 18 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Diploma in Business and Administrative Management”.
Training Course Content
This Diploma course of Business and Administrative Management is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 90 guided learning hours:
Unit 01: Business Communication and Analysis
- Communication Fundamentals
- Management Fundamentals
- Planning and Problem Solving
- Safety in the Work Place
Unit 02: Finance Management
- Accounting and Bookkeeping.
- Bookkeeping – Part 2
- Budgets & Financial Reports
Unit 03: Human Resource Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Administrative Human Resources Fundamentals
- Team Working
- Organisational Skills
- Leadership Fundamentals
UNIT 04: Business Writing Skills Development
- Business Writing
- Business Letter Writing foundation
- Business Writing Strategy.
- Writing and Formatting Text.
- Writing a Business Report.
- Writing effective emails
- Document Presentation and proofreading.
UNIT 05: Secretarial Skills Development
- Making Travel/Hotel Arrangements.
- Filing Systems.
- Time Management Fundamentals.
- Event Planning.
- Document Presentation and proofreading.
- Executive and Personal Assistants
- Confidence building.
- Organising meetings.
- Delivering Postal Mail.
UNIT 06: Administrative Skills Development
- Administrative Procedure
- Typing Fundamentals.
- Typing Speed Development.
- Speed Reading Essentials.
- Top 5 Speed Reading Tips.
- Audio Transcription.
- Successful Meetings & Minutes.
- Leading Productive Meeting.
- Meeting Management
- Successful Meting Minutes
- Telephone skills and customer service.
- Writing Job Description.
Unit 07: Microsoft Office & Project Management
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power-point
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office Access
- Microsoft Project
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. Business and Administration can help you succeed in a support role in any size or type of organisation. These roles include:
- Personal assistant
- Office supervisor
- Team leader
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Business Administration Diploma – Online course - simply fill out your details: