Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Business AccountingGlobal Edulink
Accounting has become an essential part of business life, and the knowledge and skills that you will learn in your studies will give you a broader and more experienced view of business life.
For a business, nothing is more important than its finances. This Business Accounting course will provide you with a good understanding of business accounts, essential knowledge if you run a small business; are considering setting one up or need to learn more about company accounts for your current or future role.
Whether you are starting your own business or supplementing your understanding of accounting, this course will help you understand accounting basics and give you meaningful financial tools to understand business.
It’s not easy deciding on a career path with so much uncertainty in the market place. One thing is for sure: with this qualification on your CV, you can offer financial expertise to countless businesses crying out for your skills.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
- This course will be of great interest to business owners and business professionals who would like to better understand the transactions and controls used in business, and to any learner who is interested in accounting as a future career.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Certificate in Business Accounting.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Defining a Business
- Ethics and Accounting Principles
- Accounting Equation & Transactions
- Financial Statements
- The Accounting Equation and Transactions
- Transactions – Journalizing
- Posting Entries and The Trial Balance
- Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis
- The Purpose of the Adjusting Process
- Adjusting Entries
- Vertical Analysis
- Preparing a Worksheet
- The Income Statement
- Financial Statements- Definitions
- Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts
- Accounting Cycle
- Financial Year
- Spreadsheet Exercise
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
This course will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills needed to work for a rewarding job position in the accounting or finance industry. You can also use this diploma to win various job opportunities put forth by your organisation and to take your career up by a notch. Below given are few of the job roles this course will qualify you for, along with the average UK salary per annum,
- Finance Controller – £46,887 per annum
- Accountant – £28,599 per annum
- Finance Manger – £38,059 per annum
- Payroll Administrator – £20,010 per annum
- Account Clark – £17,205 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,729 per annum
- Account Assistant – £20,341 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,448 per annum
- Office Manager - £24,398 per annum
- Accounts Payable Clerk – £19,766 per annum
- Accounts Receivable Clerk – £20,228 per annum
- Payroll Clerk – £18,528 per annum
- Staff Accountant – £23,858 per annum
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Business Accounting course - simply fill out your details: