Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Budgeting for your Daily LifeGlobal Edulink
Budgeting for your Daily Life
Budgeting Money for Great Financial Stability
It can be extremely difficult to budget your own money and this can lead to problems. People tend to overspend because they do not know how to handle their finances and it can be difficult to achieve financial stability. This is such a common problem, which is why Global Edulink have created this Budgeting for your Daily Life course, which will empower you to achieve that elusive financial stability and success.
The key to financial success is knowing how to be organised with your expenses, establishing a sensible budget and having strategies to help you maintain that busget, which is exactly what the Budgeting for your Daily Life course will teach you to do.
This course aims to help individuals who are having a difficult time budgeting to successfully control their money and limit spending on unnecessary items. In this course, you will learn how to set goals, create your own budget effectively, overcome debts and overspending, and also acquire strategies that will help in making long-term budgeting effective and successful.
Take back control of your finances and become a savvy spender!
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This course is useful for those who aim to clear any debts and hope to achieve financial stability through the use of an effective budget. As well as this, it is helpful for those who find it challenging to stick to a budget, as well as beginners and professional individuals who are keen to become financially independent. This course is targeted towards anyone who needs to learn long-term budgeting.
- There are no previous qualifications or experience needed for enrolment on this course. This programme is accessible to all students who are willing to study and enhance their skills for the better, of all academic backgrounds.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Certificate in Budgeting for your Daily Life.
Training Course Content
MODULE 1- LEARNING HOW TO BUDGET
MODULE 2- REALIZING, WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
MODULE 3- SELF- ASSESSMENT
MODULE 4- SETTING UP THE BUDGET
MODULE 5- CREATING MONTHLY VS. YEARLY BUDGETS
MODULE 6- STICKING TO YOUR BUDGET USING STRATEGIES
MODULE 7- LONG TERM BUDGETING
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for TOTUM Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Although this course is specifically designed for individuals’ daily budgeting activities, it can also pose as an advantage to land certain job positions in the job market. You can also take this course as an opportunity to win various job incentives from the organisation to grow in your career. Given below are few of the job positions this course will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum,
- Financial analyst – £30,968 per annum
- Accountant – £28,580 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,767 per annum
- Accounting Assistant - £20,319 per annum
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Budgeting for your Daily Life course - simply fill out your details: