Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Bridal and Special Occasions Make upGlobal Edulink
The Bridal and Special Occasions Makeup course is designed to teach you the art of achieving classically flawless and stunningly beautiful makeup for bridal, beauty and special occasions.
This online makeup course combining the key features of two of our most popular makeup application courses, Special Occasion and Bridal Makeup. You will learn a broad range of wedding makeup styles and long-lasting techniques suitable for the wedding party alongside makeup styles and tips for other important occasions from evening events through to daytime parties.
This online Bridal and Special Occasions Make up course is suitable for beginners, and is specifically designed to provide thorough training in basic to advance makeup techniques. Should you want to work specifically as a bridal makeup artist, this course will teach you all the skills that you will need to start your business. Aimed at students who are interested in learning the foundations of makeup artistry for either personal or professional use, you will receive online training from leading industry experts in fashion, advertising and celebrity makeup.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Beginners who wish to learn all the basic skills in professional make-up artistry or those who wish to refresh or update their present skills for retail. It covers day, evening, bridal and special occasion looks plus all the techniques required to achieve them. The course is balanced between theory, demonstrations and hands-on practical tasks. No previous experience is necessary. The course is aimed towards those who are looking to make a full time career out.
- The course is aimed towards those who are looking to make a full time career out of bridal makeup.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in Bridal and Special Occasions Make up”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
MODULE 01 - MAKE UP APPLICATION
- Step by step make up application
- Face Makeup
- Eye Makeup
- Lips, Cheeks & Brows
- Day Make-up step by step application
- Night Make-up step by step application
- Lesson 1- Concealers and Colour Corrections
- Lesson-2 The Eyes Eyeshadow
MODULE 02 - THE LIPS & TYPES OF LIPS
- Purple Ombre Lips
- Pink Ombre Lips
- Red Ombre Lips
- Peach & Purple Lips
- Rose Lip Transfer
- Zebra Lip Transfer
- Lip liner application with pencil
- Lipstick application
MODULE 03 - PHYSIOLOGY OF MAKE UP APPLICATION
- Introduction to Basic Make-up Application
- What is Make-up
- Structure of the Skin
- Types of Skin
- Types of Eyes
- Basic Make-up
- Basic MAKE-UP Procedure
- Make-up Techniques
- How to put on Makeup Naturally
- Remove the Make-Up
- Make up is Art, Beauty is Sprit
- The Make-up Guide
MODULE 04 - MAKE UP FOR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS
- Special Considerations for Weddings & Events
- Bridal & Special Occasion Makeup as a business
- Bridal step by step application
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Bridal and Special Occasions Make up course - simply fill out your details: