Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Social Psychology
Interested in the study of human interaction?
Social Psychology deals with social interactions, together with their origins and their effects on an individual. The subject attempts to explain human behaviour in a social context, how we form opinions, how we make group decisions, and how we understand ourselves. Additionally, this course covers applied social psychology and studying for psychology, to prepare you for higher study of the subject or work in a related field. This course is perfect for individuals of all experience levels and will give you an advanced understanding of the subject that you can transfer to work or further study.
This course provides an abundance of transferable skills, like communication, critical thinking and independent learning. For this reason, it could help you get a career in various sectors, such as: counselling, education, human resources or social services.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This course would be very suitable for anyone hoping to go on to higher study, or those hoping to work in Psychology.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Advanced Social Psychology.
Training Course Content
1. INTRO TO SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY
- Intro to Social Psychology
- Psychology Research Ethics
2. SOCIAL COGNITION AND SOCIAL PERCEPTION
- Social Cognition and Social Perception
- The self in society
3. ATTITUDE INOCULATION AND INFERENTIAL STATISTICS
4. GROUP DECISION MAKING PROCESS
- Group Decision Making Process
- Attraction & Close Relationships in Social Psychology
5. PREJUDICE AND DISCRIMINATION IN PSYCHOLOGY
- Prejudice and Discrimination in Psychology
- Basic and Applied Social Psychology
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This course could help you become any of the following:
- Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Forensic Psychologist
- Health Psychologist
- Occupational Psychologist
- Sports Psychologist
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Advanced Social Psychology course - simply fill out your details: