Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Microsoft Office 2016 Training - OnlineGlobal Edulink
Advanced Microsoft Office 2016 Training - Online
Microsoft Office Professional 2016 for PC is an innovative computer program that is highly recommended for people who are constantly on the go. Acquire essential skills for producing professional work with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. This course bundle includes both basic and advanced features of Microsoft Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, and Outlook 2016.
The Microsoft Office Specialist Certification is renowned globally and this training course bundle can help you gain this recognisable and valuable certification online. If you want to demonstrate to an employer that you have top-level Microsoft Office skills, this Microsoft Office 2016 course will help set you apart from the rest.
There are five core subjects focusing on each of the Microsoft Office software packages, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access. Whether you are new to Microsoft Office or you have got a basic grasp of each program, our Microsoft Office Certification will take your skills to the next level. The course bundle will give you an understanding of each application to enable you to get a great job in any office environment and you will get expert and excellent training in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- If you’re looking to gain renowned Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification, then this is the perfect training course for you.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Certificate in Microsoft Office 2016 Advanced Training.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 60 guided learning hours.
- MICROSOFT WORD 2016 - BEGINNER
- MICROSOFT WORD 2016 - ADVANCE TRICKS AND TIPS
- MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 - BEGINNER
- MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 - ADVANCE FORMULAS & FUNCTIONS
- MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 - ADVANCE FORMATING AND TECHNIQUES
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2016
- MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - BEGINNER
- MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - ADVANCE QUESTIONS IN DEPTH
- MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - ADVANCE TRICKS AND TIPS
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2016
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
You should have installed MS Office 2016 software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
As Microsoft office has become an essential set of programs and skills in the modern corporate world, you can greatly complement your professional qualifications with this course and improve your candidature for a range of job positions in the job market. You can also use this certificate to stay ahead of you colleagues and to gradually progress in your career. Following are some of the job roles you can use this course for, along with the average UK salary per annum,
- Admin Assistant – £16,876 per annum
- PA – £25,144 per annum
- Secretary – £19,557 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,448 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,398 per annum
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 4.5Based on 8 reviews
Find out more about this Advanced Microsoft Office 2016 Training - Online course - simply fill out your details: