Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Diploma in Office Administration - Multi skillsGlobal Edulink
The Multitasking Office Administrator course is comprehensive and designed for professionals who aspire to gain the title of Office Administrator and for individuals who are already employed in Administrative positions. This course is perfect if you want to climb the career ladder and take your administrative knowledge to the next level. Administration is central to the operation of a company. And gaining a high level qualification in this field is often favoured by potential employers both locally and internationally.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- HR Personnel
- Finance Assistant
- Administrative Personnel
- Basic knowledge of English, Maths and ICT
- Individuals working in Administrative roles
- Anyone interested in expanding their administrative knowledge and skills
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in Advanced Diploma in Office Administration.
Training Course Content
Skills you will develop
- Office Administration and Reception Skills
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Skills
- MS Office Skills, Human Resource Management
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management Skills
- The Multitasking Office Administrator course will help learners enhance their knowledge in 5 essential skills that will ensure you have competitive advantage in terms of potential employment opportunities.
- Learners will gain an understanding in Quickbooks and Sage 50, two accounting software that are critical to the role of an Office Administrator, but are not included in the standard course. Learners will be able to perform day to day accounting tasks and manage invoices and sales, VAT records and write financial reports. These are additional skills that will give you an edge over your competition when it comes to job interviews and promotions.
- Human Resources remain the core function of a business entity. The tasks have a major impact on day to day operations of a company and play a role in its growth and success. Individuals will learn about recruitment, leading a team, training and performance management.
- The course will also make you proficient in MS Office and you will gain skills in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Learn good time management skills and enhance both your personal and professional life. Become more productive in the workplace and at home and produce high quality results. Learn how to create a healthy balance between work and life.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
➤ Module 1: Office Administration And Reception Skills
1.1 Business Reports And Letter Writing
1.2 E-Mails Writing Tips
1.3 Typing Speed Development
1.4 Tips For Speed Reading
➤ Module 2: Bookkeeping And Payroll Skills
2.1.1 Quickbooks For Payroll Management
2.1.2 Invoicing/Petty Cash
2.2 Sage 50 Computerised Accounting
2.2.1 Configuration Of Sage 50 Software(Introduction To Sage 50)
2.2.2 Use Chart Of Accounts
2.2.3 Create And Maintain Nominal Accounts
2.2.4 Dealing With Customers
2.2.5 Dealing With Suppliers
2.2.6 Cash Receipts
2.2.7 Cash Payments
2.2.8 Bank Transfer
2.2.9 Extract Reports
➤ Module 3: Ms Office Skills (2016)
3.1 Microsoft Word
3.2 Microsoft Excel
3.3 Microsoft Powerpoint
3.4 Microsoft Outlook
3.5 Microsoft Access
➤ Module 4: Time Management Skills
4.1 Time Management Fundamentals
4.2. Time Management Tips
4.3 Manage Time
4.4 Managing Your Time
4.4.1 Successful Time Management Process
4.4.2 Time Management Skills
4.4.3 Time Management With Outlook
4.4.4 Time Management For Sales Professionals
4.4.5 Time Management For Lawyers
4.4.6 Time Management For Nurses
➤ Module 5: Human Resource Management And Leadership Skills
5.1 Hr Management
5.2 Leadership Skills
Method of Assessment
At the end of each course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an established organisation.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Advanced Diploma in Office Administration - Multi skills course - simply fill out your details: