Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Adult Nursing Diploma - Accredited by CPDGlobal Edulink
Adult Nursing Diploma - Accredited by CPD
There are few careers that are as rewarding as Adult Nursing. Our Nursing courses will give you the specialist skills, education and training to adequately prepare you for the workplace. The daily responsibility for protecting the patient from additional injury or illness rests with the nursing team. Following on from the Introduction to Nursing Studies course, the learner is introduced to the essential elements of adult patient care.
This online Adult Nursing Diploma course provides an overview of the skills and techniques required in areas such as advanced patient hygiene procedures, environmental health and safety awareness for the Practice Nurse, and how to ensure patient safety and comfort in the adult care setting. Advanced principles of hygiene provide the learner with an overview of the functions, methods, and techniques applied in providing adult patient care with particular emphasis on the daily bath, oral hygiene and the benefits of a back massage in patient comfort. Essential patient personal care routines are also discussed. Environmental health outlines the necessary health and safety procedures relating to patient care and the safe operational use of electrical equipment. Patient care safety measures introduce the learner to techniques that help prevent falls and protect patients who are at risk from injury, burns or scalds, together with steps to prevent the spread of micro-organisms in the care environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- If you work within the health care sector (usually at Assistant Practitioner level), you may be supported by your employer to complete the course.
- Anyone looking to work in a Nursing Assistant or other role in the health care sector. This could be in the NHS or any other private sector.
- Having good educational background would be an advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate of “Diploma in Adult Nursing”.
Training Course Content
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics which are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course..
- Introduction to Nursing
- Communication in Nursing
- Health and Safety for Nursing
- Hygiene for Nursing
- Infection Control
- Medication Administration for Nursing
- Understanding Immune System in Nursing
- Rest and Sleep for Nurses
- Mobility and Immobility Issues in Nursing
- Pain Management for Nurses
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Oxygenation in Nursing
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
With this course you are able to pursue a career in the following:
- Mental Health Nurse
- General Nurse
- Health and Social Care Workers
- Other health care professions
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Adult Nursing Diploma - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details: