Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Adobe Flash (Professional CC) Training Course – OnlineGlobal Edulink
Adobe Flash (Professional CC) Training Course – Online
Are you looking to develop your skills of using Adobe Flash for your workflow? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Adobe Flash (Professional CC) Training Course. Global Edulink, as a leading professional courses provider in the UK, this training course trains you how to use Adobe Flash in your workflow.
This course trains you on how to get inventive with Adobe Flash’s drawing tools and spark life in to graphics via motion whilst integrating images, audio and video to build interactive experiences. The Adobe Flash training course at Global Edulink is designed for first-time Adobe Flash users and it is perfect for digital and traditional designers who want to create interactive web experiences.
This training course is tailored for web designers and up-and-coming web developers who want to create engaging Flash interfaces using graphics, video, text, animation and sounds. This course will teach you how to develop more dynamic and innovative websites.
Our online programme is well designed that make you feel same as you are in the classroom. Training course includes well designed Video tutorials, mentor support service, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum. These facilities build your confidence to study well and guide you to develop your skills and knowledge how to use Adobe Flash (Professional CC) in your workflow.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- This entry-level course typically attracts attendees looking to develop an understanding of using Adobe Flash for your workflow.
- This course is aimed at designers and developers who are new to flash and who want to get to grips with the user interface and learn the basics of animation and interactivity.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- As this course is aimed at beginners, all that is assumed is that delegates are familiar with the web, its terminology and how Flash is used within this environment.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Certificates for “Adobe Flash (Professional CC) Training” - Global Edulink
Training Course Content
Our online Adobe Flash (Professional CC) Training course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours. Each unit carries 10 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
Course content for Unit 01 (20 Guided learning hours)
- Introduction to Flash
- The role of Flash in Digital Development
- Introducing the Timeline, Frames and Key Frames
- Creating Graphics in Flash Professional
- Working with Text in a Flash Professional Document
- Understanding Symbols in Flash Professional
- Introducing buttons
- Understanding Action Script
- Understanding Tweening in Flash Professional
- Exploring Easing and Breaking up a Tween
Course content for Unit 02 (20 Guided learning hours)
- Understanding How Audio Works with Flash Professional
- Editing Audio
- Understanding How Video Works in Flash Professional
- Integrating Video
- Publishing a Flash Professional Document
- A quick look at publish settings
- Publishing the movie and reviewing the output
- Understanding Adobe AIR
- Publishing Mobile and Desktop Applications
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This training leads you to become a Web Designer, Web Developer, and Video and Animation designer etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Adobe Flash (Professional CC) Training Course – Online course - simply fill out your details: