Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Administrative Human Resource ManagementGlobal Edulink
Administrative Human Resource Management
A career in human resources can offer you wide variety, insights into, and involvement in, all aspects of a business. Leading global companies are well aware of how to manage their employees and stakeholders effectively to increase organisational performance and gain competitive advantage. This online course gives you the knowledge and understanding of how organisations work and how business acumen is gained.
Whether you have already working as a HR professional or you are interested in a move into the industry, this Administrative Human Resource Management course will form the building blocks for a career in HR and personnel development. This qualification will give you a comprehensive introduction to all areas of HR practice and a solid understanding of the profession; teaching you a wide range of relevant practical skills and essential knowledge needed for a variety of specialist roles in the industry.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- If you have a strong interest in business and the management of people within organisations and are looking to pursue a career in Human Resources, this course will provide you with a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of all aspects of the profession.
- These online course is applicable to HR professionals across the world in all sectors and organisations. If you are looking to achieve a successful career in Human Resources management, this course will demonstrate to employers that you have expertise in the area.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Administrative Human Resource Management”
Training Course Content
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
- Motivation theories and Strategies
- Individual Behaviour
- Team and Group Behaviour
- Team Building
- Informal Organisations
- Technology at Workplace
- Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
- Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design
- Leadership Essentials
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Communication at Workplace
- Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
- Participation and Communication
- International Human Resource Management
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Administrative Human Resource Management course - simply fill out your details: