Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Administrative Assistant Diploma – OnlineGlobal Edulink
Administrative Assistant Diploma – Online
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Diploma in Administrative Assistant Training course. Global Edulink, as a leading training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your administrative assistant skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide administrative assistant duties to the highest standards.
A good admin assistant provides a vital support function in any busy office. You’ll need to master the art of working under your own initiative to tight deadlines, as well as responding to the demanding needs of more senior colleagues. With our Administrative Assistant Diploma you’ll get high quality office based training which not only gives you great IT skills, but will also teach you how to speak the language of business. In fact with your completed diploma, you’ll have an excellent foundation to get a job as a trusted admin assistant in any office.
This online course has been designed with 05 core units. Unit 01 delivers tutorials for Business Writing Skills and Development, Unit 02 is for Secretarial and PA Skills Development and Unit 03 covers tutorials for Administrative Skills Development, Unit 04 is for Microsoft Office & Project Management and Unit 05 delivers tutorials for Finance and Human Resource Management.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. Effective mentor support service, reading and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- It's particularly suited for those who prefer a self-paced method of learning, with trainer support when they need it. All levels welcome, from intermediate to experience. Completing our beginner’s level Executive Secretary and PA course will be advantage to study this course.
The course is ideal for Intermediate, Advance level learners and existing Secretary, PA or Office admin who is seeking the opportunity to promote their career with a formal qualification.
Why you choose us;
- This great opportunity which cover Microsoft Office, MS Project and other IT skills. So this gives you chance to save money on a separate Microsoft Office and MS Project Management courses.
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials such as interview tips, CV writing, etc.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career development services and counselling.
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having experience and good academic background will be an advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 18 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Diploma in Administrative Assistant Training”.
Training Course Content
This Diploma course of Administrative Assistant Training is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 60 guided learning hours:
UNIT 01: Business Writing Skills Development
- Job functions of a PA/Secretary.
- Diary Management.
- Business Writing
- Business Letter Writing foundation
- Business Writing Strategy.
- Collaborative Business Writing
- Writing and Formatting Text.
- Writing a Business Report.
- Proposal Writing
- Business Ethics
- Writing effective emails
- Document Presentation and proofreading.
UNIT 02: Secretarial and PA Skills Development
- Making Travel/Hotel Arrangements.
- Filing Systems.
- Time Management Fundamentals.
- Event Planning.
- Document Presentation and proofreading.
- Executive and Personal Assistants
- Confidence building.
- Organising meetings.
- Delivering Postal Mail.
UNIT 03: Administrative Skills Development
- Administrative Procedure
- Typing Fundamentals.
- Typing Speed Development.
- Speed Reading Essentials.
- Top 5 Speed Reading Tips.
- Audio Transcription.
- Successful Meetings & Minutes.
- Leading Productive Meeting.
- Meeting Management
- Capturing action plan in your meeting minutes.
- Telephone skills and customer service.
- Telephone Etiquette
- Handling Complaints and Difficult customers.
- Writing Job Description.
Unit 04: Microsoft Office & Project Management
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power-Point
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office Access
- Microsoft Project
Unit 05: Finance and Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Bookkeeping.
- Budgets & Financial Reports
- Communication Fundamentals
- Communication Strategy
- Emotional Intelligence
- Administrative Human Resources Fundamentals
- Employee Recruitment
- Leadership Fundamentals
- Management Fundamentals
- Safety in the Work Place
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a Administrative Assistant, Secretary or Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions and also Office admin or Office Manager.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Administrative Assistant Diploma – Online course - simply fill out your details: