Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Being a Remote Worker
This workshop will prepare employees for working remotely, providing a range of tools and techniques for structuring their day and making sure they have ground rules in place for handling distractions.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ideal group size for this course is 6 people.
Training Course Content
Core development objectives covered:
- Planning to work from home
- Talk to the people you live with and set rules / handling distractions
- Finding a dedicated workspace
- Structuring your day
- Schedule your tasks / objectives for the day
- Urgent v/s Important
- Prepare to work
- Employing a normal pre-work routine
- Communication & avoiding isolation
- With colleagues
- With your Line Manager
- Understanding the needs of others in the business
- Managing energy levels
- Setting breaks / exercise switching off at the end of the day
- Be strict about answering emails / calls
- Don’t put yourself under pressure to finish a project
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Our partnership approach allows us to work closely with you to develop a ‘fit for purpose’ level of support that utilises a blend of engaging and challenging learning methodologies focused on a sustainable application of new skills and behaviours back...
Find out more about this Being a Remote Worker course - simply fill out your details: