Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Oracle Database 12c R2: PL/SQL Fundamentals Ed 2Focus on Training
Oracle Database 12c R2: PL/SQL Fundamentals Ed 2
All available course dates
This Oracle Database: PL/SQL Fundamentals training introduces you to PL/SQL. It helps you understand the benefits of this powerful programming language, while teaching you real-world scenarios where these lessons can be applied.
- Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL.
- Design a PL/SQL anonymous block that executes efficiently.
- Write PL/SQL code to interface with the database.
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors
- Handle runtime errors.
- Describe stored procedures and functions.
- Apply declaring identifiers and trapping exceptions.
- Create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports and data management applications.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Gain Experience through Hands-On Practice
In this course, you'll learn from expert Oracle instructors, then engage in demonstrations and hands-on practice to reinforce the fundamental concepts. You'll use Oracle SQL Developer to develop these program units. SQL*Plus is introduced as optional tools.
- PL/SQL Developer
- System Analysts
- Technical Consultant
- Forms Developer
- Portal Developer
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Oracle Database 12c R2: PL/SQL Fundamentals Ed 2 course - simply fill out your details: