Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Introduction to MariaDBFocus on Training
Introduction to MariaDB
All available course dates
The Introduction to MariaDB course covers the basics of the SQL language as implemented by MariaDB. The course is designed to give delegates practical experience in writing SQL statements using the MySQL client program and MySQL Workbench. The basic SQL statements, including the use of SQL functions and the basic table and view handling statements are introduced.
The delegate will learn and acquire skills as follows:
- Using client programs to access a MariaDB database
- Creating, altering and dropping a MariaDB database
- Writing SQL statements to select data from a MariaDB database
- Writing joins and subqueries
- Using SQL expressions
- Using SQL aggregate functions and scalar functions
- Inserting, updating, deleting and replacing rows
- Creating and altering tables, indexes and views
- Using transactions
- Granting and revoking access privileges on tables and views
- Exporting and importing data
Who will the Course Benefit?
Anyone who needs to access and work with a MariaDB Database or is migrating from MySQL to MariaDB.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Introduction to MariaDB course - simply fill out your details: