Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This 1 day course will introduce you to the basic technical concepts behind the various stages of a hacking attack, as well as some common tools used by hackers and security professionals alike. Examples are drawn from real-world breaches to show how lapses in security have resulted in high-profile damage to organisations and customers.
Assuming no prior information security knowledge, the course is ideally suited to anyone requiring a high-level understanding of techniques and current trends used in hacking without the need for practical know-how.
This is a multimedia theory-based course with group discussions. Should there be time and interest, there is also the opportunity to join a guided “hack lab”, in which you can try your hand at some simple web application attacks (Wi-Fi enabled device required).
This course illustrates the ways in which hackers operate, how they infiltrate organisations and the damage that can follow. We take an invaluable look at this through the eyes of an attacker. You will:
- Gain an understanding of IT security from an attacker’s perspective
- Be able to evaluate the possible risks to your business from hackers
- Understand the principles of how to effectively defend your organisation from the risks of attack.
- Business Managers and those with a strategic responsibility for protecting a company’s IT systems & data
- IT Managers, Systems Analysts,
- IT Security Professionals & Auditors
- Security Officers & Data Protection representatives
- Those interested in understanding the risks that hackers pose to business.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Hacking Insight for Managers course - simply fill out your details: