Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
APMG Managing Benefits Practitioner
Managing Benefits provides managers and practitioners from multiple disciplines, working in a wide variety of organizations, with generally applicable guidance encompassing benefits management principles, practices and techniques that enable organizations to optimize the return from their investments in change.
The course is relevant to all sectors and types of project or programme, or what the Managing Benefits guide refers to as 'change initiatives'.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The target audience includes all those involved in the selection and delivery of business change initiatives, as well as the realization of benefits from these change initiatives. This multi-disciplinary group includes:
- Change leaders (e.g. senior responsible owners & directors of change)
- Change initiators (e.g. strategic planners and policy leads)
- Change appraisers and evaluators (e.g. business case developers and project appraisers)
- Change implementers/enablers (e.g. portfolio, programme & project managers)
- Change support staff (e.g. portfolio, programme & project office staff)
- Business Case writers and project appraisers
Training Course Content
This Practitioner level course aims to enable Participants to apply and understand how to tailor Managing Benefits effectively. Specifically Participants should be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- Plan the implementation of benefits management, select appropriate strategies to sustain and measure progress
- Select and adapt the principles, practices and techniques to suit different organizational contexts
- Apply activities that should be undertaken during each of the practices of the Benefits Management Cycle together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles
- Evaluate examples of benefits management information (documents)
- Analyse the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario
For more information visit University Website.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this APMG Managing Benefits Practitioner course - simply fill out your details: