Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
APMG Managing Benefits Foundation and PractitionerFocus on Training
APMG Managing Benefits Foundation and Practitioner
All available course dates
Managing Benefits provides managers and practitioners from multiple disciplines, working in a wide variety of organizations, with generally applicable guidance encompassing benefits management principles, practices and techniques that enable organizations to optimize the return from their investments in change.
The course is relevant to all sectors and types of project or programme, or what the Managing Benefits guide refers to as 'change initiatives'.
The target audience includes all those with a role in ensuring best use of funds by maximizing the benefits realized from change initiatives. This multi-disciplinary group includes:
- Change leaders (e.g. senior responsible owners & directors of change)
- Change initiators (e.g. strategic planners and policy leads)
- Change appraisers and evaluators (e.g. business case developers and project appraisers)
- Change implementers/enablers (e.g. portfolio, programme & project managers)
- Change support staff (e.g. portfolio, programme & project office staff)
- Business Case writers and project appraisers
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this APMG Managing Benefits Foundation and Practitioner course - simply fill out your details: