Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This course will be replaced by the APM PFQ 7th Edition over the coming months. Delegates therefore taking this 6th Edition course will need to take their exams by the end of December 2020. Alternatively, if you are not in a position to take your exam by this date, you will automatically be switched, free of charge, onto the 7th Edition course and exam for the remaining months running on your license.
Please note that this certification has recently been re-named APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) by the accreditation body (APM). It was formerly known as the APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification. It is a simple rebrand and the assessment criteria, learning outcomes and training models remain unchanged.
This video based course provides delegates with comprehensive knowledge and understanding to prepare them for the APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification examination (based on the APM Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition).
The attainment of accreditations offered by professional bodies such as the Association for Project Management (APM) is increasingly recognised as an indicator of competence in project management. APM qualifications are aligned to the International Project Management Association (IPMA) Four-Level-Certification system, where the APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification is recognised at IPMA Level D.
Once purchased, the Video Based Learning and associated exam are active for a 12-month period only, you are required to have sat your exam within this timeframe.
It will enable delegates to:
- Describe the management structure by which projects operate
- Explain the structure of project lifecycles
- Examine contexts and environments in which projects are delivered
- Define governance of project management and the use of structured methodologies
- Plan and manage communication in the project environment
- Explain principles of leadership and teamwork
- Recognise the importance of stakeholder management
- Apply project management planning for success
- Describe project scope management
- Define and develop scheduling and resource management
- Prepare for effective project procurement
- Apply risk management, quality management and issue management
- Recognise the links between configuration management and change control
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) Online with Exam course - simply fill out your details: