Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Corporate Credit Analysis - Blended Learning
One day online, three days in the classroom in London
This programme offers a blended approach to learning by combining online and classroom learning. The overall objective is to enhance analytic skills. Participants will use a structured and systematic approach to evaluate the credit standing of a company and assess the relative attractiveness of the risk-return profile of the investing/lending proposition.
The pre-course online learning introduces or refreshes core elements of financial analysis. The three day highly interactive course uses case studies and exercises to illustrate key learning points, allowing participants to apply the concepts to a real-life scenario. Participants are encouraged to be focused and concise in developing and articulating credit judgement.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Apply a structured approach to assess the creditworthiness of a corporate borrower
- Evaluate the performance of a company based on qualitative and quantitative frameworks and tools
- Identify the key factors that drive a company’s future performance and evaluate the likely impact on its credit standing
- Use a cash flow approach to ascertain a company’s ability to service/refinance its debt as it comes due
- Use appropriate market indicators, where available, to understand refinancing risk and the market view on a credit
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in building or further enhancing their corporate analysis skills: Financial professionals in a credit risk, asset investment or relationship management role, as well as those engaged in the assessment of counterparty risk from an underwriting viewpoint or trade debtor exposure. Regulators or those in a supervisory role with an interest in understanding the underlying credit assessment needed in the organizations or departments they assess. Participants are expected to be familiar with financial statements.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and...
Find out more about this Corporate Credit Analysis - Blended course - simply fill out your details: