Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
London School of Management & LeadershipEuromoney Learning
London School of Management & Leadership
Virtual Learning Room: Restrict your travel, not your training
For many years, we have supported our clients while development programmes have been under pressure to minimise time away from the desk. We have successfully implemented blended learning techniques, using technology to provide ultimate flexibility.
We now find ourselves in unprecedented territory. In-person development programmes will be under greater scrutiny than ever. Whether your concern is health-related, the environment or ROI, suspending investment in people will be costly in the long-run with an impact on performance, risk exposure and morale.
Euromoney Virtual Learning provides a range of options that will enable your people to participate in learning events from the comfort of their base location. Virtual solutions range from on-demand, bite-sized online learning to fully customised, live and interactive experiences with our world-renowned subject matter experts.
For more information on how we can provide cost-effective learning programmes for your global teams without the need for travel, get in touch with us by clicking the "Information Request" button
Guaranteed to Run (GTR)
Organising your training and development is now easier than ever with our Guaranteed to Run (GTR) courses. With this initiative, you can plan your training in advance – including travel and accommodation - without any concern of cancellation and take advantage of the huge cost savings and peace of mind.
To find out which courses are Guaranteed to Run in 2020, please download the GTR brochure or the 2020 Global Calendar on our website.
We know how inconvenient it can be when training is cancelled, so we are committed to standing by our GTR schedule. We will only ever cancel a GTR course due to circumstances outside of our control, such as natural disasters and illness, and will always work with you to find a happy alternative.
The London School of Management & Leadership offers an unparalleled opportunity for senior managers and leaders to develop the skills and expertise needed to drive productivity, performance and cultural change within your organisation. You will learn how to use tools and frameworks to build on your strengths in leadership, communication and strategic direction. By the end of the course, you will have improved your skills across a number of key areas such as business co-ordination, intergenerational communication and motivating others to change.
This intensive five-day programme is facilitated by Robert Conlon, Global Head of Executive Development at Euromoney Learning, who has partnered with five global leadership experts to create a unique journey that will energise and inspire those attending. Each day of the course will focus on different areas of leadership and will be led by an industry expert in this area.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is aimed at banking and finance managers who wish to further develop their management and leadership approach.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Align the team around key management objectives
- Drive strategic direction
- Create innovation in the organisation so that the business manages change effectively
- Communicate effectively with personality types
- Lead your team towards continuous improvement
- Influence others in the organisation to create more effective outputs
- Manage change effectively
- Create a high performance culture
- Effectively deal with conflict in the organisation
- Drive a culture of excellence
- Describe the key motivational needs that drive behaviour and influence performance
- Assess your own motivational profile, and determine its impact on your management practices
- Identify ways to determine the motivational profiles of others
- Develop strategies and tactics to broaden your own management practices and to support the motivational needs of individual employees
- Apply these to more effectively manage your own direct reports
Training Course Content
- Day 1: Leadership in the 21st century Financial Institution
- Day 2: Leading Synergistically: Breaking silos and building a team focused culture
- Day 3: Leadership and Strategic Thinking
- Day 4: Developing your Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
- Day 5: Leadership and Conflict Management
Why choose Euromoney Learning
4.75/5 rating on course check for service
25,000 professionals trained across public courses
99 countries where training is delivered
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
We develop bespoke learning experiences with the perfect blend of technologies and techniques to help you succeed. An organisation’s ability to continuously learn and evolve rapidly is the ultimate competitive advantage. To achieve your strategic goals, it is essential to...
Average rating 4.7Based on 3 reviews
Find out more about this London School of Management & Leadership course - simply fill out your details: