Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Attend this practical short course to learn about compliance and reporting requirements as well as the best reporting practises for the new DAC6 regulation. You will learn about the types of intermediaries affected and the scope of reporting, as well as timelines and HMRC expectations, potential penalties and the overall impact on your business.
By attending this programme you will:
- Understand the historical development of the directive by reference to UK DOTAS and OECD MDR
- Explore the role as an intermediary or taxpayer
- Learn about which transactions need to be reported
- Learn about the intricacies of hallmarks
- Acquire necessary skills and tools to file a report
- Understand the timeline, penalties, and legal repercussions of incomplete or failed compliance
This programme is delivered remotely as a virtual class on 26 of Feb 2021. It's a full day training from 9.30 until about 4 p.m.
You may be also interested in our CRS & FATCA Compliance & Reporting Course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Financial services practitioners (bankers, fund managers, and insurance professionals)
- Tax advisers, accountants, multinational businesses
- Any other institutions considered “intermediaries”
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Course certificate on completion.
- HMRC guidelines
- Defining a cross-border reportable arrangement
- Timelines and penalties: DAC6 filing periods
- Main benefit test (MBT) and hallmarks
- Hallmarks overview
- Role as intermediary
- Holistic reporting approach
Online: Early Bird offer £650 + VAT, regular price £750 + VAT.
5% discount for 2 and 10% for 3 people. There is no VAT charge if you are based outside of the EU.
Edition in London: Early Bird: £650 + VAT, Regular price £920 + VAT. 5% discount for 2 and 10% for 3 people.
Eureka Financial - Expert in Banking and Finance, Regulatory, Risk and Wealth Management Training.
Eureka Financial is a provider of banking, finance, regulatory, risk and wealth management training courses. We also offer some business management and soft skills training programmes. Based in London, UK, we organise public courses in London as well as tailored in-house...