Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
AML - Anti-Money LaunderingEureka Financial
AML - Anti-Money Laundering, KYC and Anti-Terrorist Financing Course
This programme is at the moment available as live online course. Each edition is delivered as 2 x 3 hour sessions over 2 days during the same week. Editions available are:
22 & 24 April and 3 & 5 June - all sessions start at 9.00 a.m. UK time.
The Prevention, Detection and Investigation of Financial Crime
Understand where the risks lay in your organisation and the laws that shape our activities.
The market regulator expects your company to understand where the risks lay in your firm and react appropriately as part of your governance framework.
During this intensive 1 day course we will illustrate this real and significant threat to our industry and show you how to take a proactive approach to financial crime, enhance the policies, processes and procedures you currently have in place and ensure that everyone in your organisation is ready to protect your firm and the market place.
A practical, hands-on course
This AML- Anti-Money Laundering course provides an opportunity to analyse the latest in AML techniques and strategies through real world case studies. Through hands-on examples participants will gain a clear overview of AML risks, industry practices, and examination procedures.
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
- Money laundering and terrorist financing
- Suspicious activity indicators and transaction reporting
- Setting up effective KYC procedures
- Customer due diligence and record keeping
- International regulatory standards
- Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- Analyse the effectiveness of your firm’s AML/CTP processes and procedures
- Practical Tips in AML Management
- Setting up action plan
- Case studies and exercises
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for bankers and financial service professionals from commercial, central, and investment banks or other financial institutions. Individuals best suited for this course will likely work as:
- Compliance Officers
- Financial Officers
- Risk Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Operational Risk Managers
- Staff with roles and responsibilities in AML and anti-terrorist financing activities
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course participants will be prepared to:
- Appreciate and understand the latest crime prevention regulation (national and international)
- Understand the elements necessary to create the right corporate culture
- Recognise key elements of ‘Know Your Client’ documentation
- Respond quickly to criminal behaviour by introducing alert systems which react appropriately and quickly to any potential criminal situations
- Recognise how to investigate more quickly and escalate suspicious activity, reducing the damage to the firm
- Protect the firm’s reputation by avoiding the media spotlight created by high-profile incidents of firms being victims of financial crimes
- Develop a solid overview of their firm’s vulnerabilities and the controls and procedures needed to address them in an increasingly complex global industry
Live Virtual Edition: Early Bird until 31 May is £395 + VAT and £495 + VAT after. Classroom course Early Bird offer until 31 May £650 + VAT. Regular price £920 + VAT. Group discount 10% for 3 people.
Eureka Financial - Expert in Banking and Finance, Regulatory, Risk and Wealth Management Training
Eureka Financial is a provider of banking, finance, regulatory, risk and wealth management training courses. We also offer some business management and soft skills training programmes. Based in London, UK, we organise public courses in London as well as tailored in-house...
Find out more about this AML - Anti-Money Laundering course - simply fill out your details: