Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Authentic Leader: Bring Whole Self to WorkEmpower Your Life Limited
Authentic Leader: Bring Whole Self to Work
In a world dominated by fake news and projection, authenticity is a refreshing aspect of leadership that builds trust, inclusivity, and respect. Authentic Leadership is conscious leadership: one that is engaged, aware and committed to wellness and evolution.
This leadership workshop explores the meaning of authentic leadership and why it is important for individuals, teams and organisational cultures. Recent research shows that people are willing to contribute more and feel a part of the team when they are encouraged (though not forced) to bring their whole self to work and can witness clear demonstrations of authenticity in their leaders.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This training course explores the aspects of authentic leadership and how to embody this in your leadership style.
Training Course Content
- The case for authenticity: Authentic Leadership versus the “Leadership by Numbers”
- The power of conscious disclosure
- The power of authentic listening
- Why a lack of authenticity damages trust and long-term relationships
- Covering at work: What it is and how to encourage people to bring whole self to work
- Communicating and engaging with emotional honesty
- The benefits of “vulnerability” to health, wellbeing and performance at work
- Authentic communication, verbal and non-verbal cues
Why choose Empower Your Life Limited
200 coaching hours delivered in 2019
500+ workshops delivered in the last 5 years
Empower Your Life Limited: Where EQ meets IQ
We are a Central London-based, leadership learning and coaching consultancy. We help people become confident, prepared and agile leaders in a new age, shaped by the 4th Industrial Revolution, Deep Learning and A.I and alarming global political, economic and ecological...
Find out more about this Authentic Leader: Bring Whole Self to Work course - simply fill out your details: