Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Performance Management TrainingCorporate Coach Group
Performance Management Training
All available course dates
Performance Management Training - One-day Course in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Leeds, Manchester, Wales, Scotland
Performance management is a continuous process and involves ensuring that employee performance meets the ever-changing needs of the business. A good Performance Management System will ensure that everyone in the organisation is aware of its goals and how they can play their part in achieving those goals.
This one-day course focuses on how to obtain the best possible performance from your staff, particularly how to improve the performance of individuals who are currently under-performing. This course will show you how to communicate with those individuals, criticising their performance without attacking them personally. Learn to distinguish between their reasons and excuses, followed by getting their commitment to a higher standard of performance.
Management performance must be seen to be consistent and fair to all staff. This is achieved through communicating with the individuals to get them to change their behaviour and to direct their focus where it should be.
Delegates who attend this workshop will learn:
- Why continuous performance management is important.
- To use Performance management to build good relationships between managers and staff.
- How to manage poor performance issues.
- How to create positive emotions.
- How to set and agree clear and specific goals.
- How to criticise performance and not make it personal.
- How to get agreement on making performance improvements.
- How to handle performance issues with sensitivity and skill to ensure a positive outcome.
Corporate Coach Group is an ILM Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
Training Course Content
Performance Management Training Course Overview
- Getting the best from yourself and others.
- Developing your performance management skills.
- Why clear, unambiguous communication is vital.
- Setting and communicating goals.
- How to ensure criticism is not destructive.
- Using affirmative language to give instructions.
- Distinguish between critic v cynic.
- Handling emotions.
- Use factual language, not opinionated language.
- Correcting inappropriate behaviour.
- Gaining agreement to the correct behaviour
- How to distinguish reasons from excuses.
Why choose Corporate Coach Group
Founded in 1997
Practical Leadership and Management Training Courses
Thousands of happy previous delegates
Top 10 Awards
Top 10 Winner - 2021
We're delighted Corporate Coach Group is a winner of our Top 10 Courses 2021 in Top 10 Online Human Resources Courses.
Each year, we select the Top 10 most popular courses on our site in some of the most popular categories to make it easier for our users to find the right course for them - so you can book with confidence.
Cost of this course includes:
- One full day's quality training by an experienced training
- Lunch, tea, coffee and cakes (face to face courses)
- Full colour course handbook (interactive PDF for online training)
- Personal written action plan
- Certificate of attendance
- Additional free post-course training material
- Plus 3 months free telephone support
Early booking discounts are available when you book three or more months in advance.
In-house training is also available both within the UK and internationally. Please contact Corporate Coach Group for more information.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Corporate Coach Training
Corporate Coach Training offer professional development training courses to improve your productivity and help you achieve your goals. Their training programmes have been developed and perfected over 20 years of successfully helping organisations of every size and type. Their courses are highly practical, relevant...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Find out more about this Performance Management Training course - simply fill out your details: