Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Employee WellbeingCIPD Learning
All available course dates
Supporting the wellbeing of your employees is vital for your organisation. Prioritisation of employee health and wellbeing is a central aspect of any people strategy and critical to the way in which an organisation works.
This course enables you to lead in creating practices to support wellbeing and to take responsibility for ensuring the health and wellbeing of employees is prioritised wherever and however they are working. You'll explore how integrated approaches to health and wellbeing can also contribute to increased employee engagement and foster a workforce where people are committed to achieving organisational success.
Designed by leading wellbeing at work expert Shona McFarlane, this programme also equips you with the practical guidance you need to create conditions that support resilience, and to be able to identify the signs of poor wellbeing.
On completion you will be confident in your ability to implement strategic and tactical approaches to wellbeing that ensure your people receive the support they need to thrive at work.
All CIPD Learning courses will automatically provide you with access to the CIPD Learning Hub, our online learning platform, for 24 months.
The hub will house your course content, as well as useful resources, tools, and a community of professionals that you can tap into to support your learning and continual development
Suitability - Who should attend?
Is this course right for me?
Designed for people professionals and line managers who have responsibility for a team of any size. This course is created for those who wish to further develop their knowledge of wellbeing at work. You'll also learn how to create conditions that support employee wellbeing, resilience and good mental health.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- effectively articulate the importance of wellbeing in your workplace
- use data and evidence to support how wellbeing contributes to organisational success
- create and influence wellbeing strategies
- create a working environment that is supportive of wellbeing and resilience
- understand roles and responsibilities around wellbeing in your place of work.
The objectives of this course are:
- define wellbeing, resilience, and mental health
- explore why wellbeing, resilience and mental health are good for people, and good for organisational success
- create the conditions for high wellbeing and resilience at work
- identify HR and management responsibility for wellbeing at work
- influence and support the building and implementation of a wellbeing at work strategy.
Why choose CIPD Learning
100+ years of experience
Join over 25,000 professionals currently studying
30+ short courses
Course fees for:
- Members: £490.00 + VAT
- Non-members: £416.50 + VAT
About CIPD Learning
CIPD Learning offers inspiring and impactful learning and training courses for the people profession. Whether you’re looking for practical, operational know-how or high-level strategic insight, CIPD Learning has over 30 online courses to choose from. They are aligned to the...
Find out more about this Employee Wellbeing course - simply fill out your details: