Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Construction Management Essentials: ManagementChartered Institute of Building
Construction Management Essentials: Management
Develop the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful manager in construction. This intensive course will cover essential management skills needed in addition to technical expertise, relating to the management of people, processes, resources, performance and production.
Participants will strengthen their knowledge of financial, supply chain, risk, personnel, and organisational best practice. The course also offers key project planning and scheduling tools to help keep projects on time and in budget.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is suitable for:
- Construction managers
- Site Managers
- HNC or HND construction professionals
- Other technical and specialist professionals working in the construction industry with 3 – 5 years’ experience
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of this course participants will:
- Understand process management in the construction industry
- Understand the management of resources used in the construction industry (HR, Resource management, business management,)
- Understand the planning and scheduling of construction projects (production management,)
- Understand performance management within the construction industry (professional ethical responsibilities, corporate management, communications)
- Process Management
- Business Management
- Resource Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- Performance Management
£295 + VAT - non-member £250.75 + VAT - CIOB member
CIOB Academy - Excellence in the Construction Industry
CIOB Academy is the training arm of The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) - the worldwide professional body in construction management. Launched in 2016, the Academy provides a wide range of courses to help people develop successful careers in the construction...
Find out more about this Construction Management Essentials: Management course - simply fill out your details: