Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Chartered Membership Programme
This course is a springboard to becoming a Chartered Member of CIOB (MCIOB) - the world's largest professional body for construction management.
The interactive online course will give you the technical skills and confidence to take the final step to chartered membership, and help further your management career in construction.
You will develop essential skills and knowledge of:
- Planning and scheduling construction projects
- The legal framework around health and safety
- The factors which affect the costs of a construction project
- How work is procured
- Concepts in ground engineering techniques and substructure technology
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is specifically for progression to MCIOB upon successfully completing the professional review. In order to start the course applicants must have at least one of the following:
- Five years’ experience in a construction management role
- Completion of a Level 4 Site Management qualification
- Technical qualifications such as HNC or HND.
Other technical and specialist professionals working in the construction industry may also be considered.
The online programme is made up of four modules:
- Contracts and Commercial Practice
- Construction Technology
- Health, Safety and the Environment
Following these modules, you will also be given guidance on the professional review - the final stage to chartered membership.
£1500 + VAT including exam fee of £350
CIOB Academy - Excellence in the Construction Industry
CIOB Academy is the training arm of The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) - the worldwide professional body in construction management. Launched in 2016, the Academy provides a wide range of courses to help people develop successful careers in the construction...
Find out more about this Chartered Membership Programme course - simply fill out your details: