Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) is the world’s leading qualifications and professional body for dispute avoidance, management and resolution. CIArb is passionate about promoting a harmonious society and helping people and organisations avoid, manage and resolve conflict through our global network of 16,000 members.
CIArb offers the full range of professional courses and qualifications, from introductory to advanced levels in ADR including arbitration, mediation and construction adjudication.
CIArb offers world-renowned training in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) to anyone who wants to learn about dispute avoidance, management and resolution. Our Membership courses, including our Introduction and Pathway courses (all with assessments), and Accelerated assessments, all lead to membership with CIArb; whereas there is a range of Non-Membership courses, which cover discrete themes in ADR.
Training with CIArb offers:
- The highest-quality teaching and assessment standards
- A highly-experienced in-house support team, who are happy to help every step of the way
- Tiered Membership programmes to support career progression
- Leading practitioners and academics in the field of ADR as expert tutors
- High-quality training materials designed directly by experts
- Membership & Non-Membership Courses for all levels of experience
- Residential and accelerated membership (‘ARM’) and fellowship (‘ARF’) assessment for experienced professionals
- A global network of branches delivering our training
- Accommodating programme of online study and face-to-face tutorials and support across our Membership & Non-Membership courses
For further enquiries, please call the Education and Training Support Line on + 44 (0) 20 7421 7439 or visit our site.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
To request information from Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, please fill out the following details: