Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Train the TrainerCentre for Assessment Ltd
Train the Trainer
All available course dates
Train the Trainer
The Train the Trainer course is for anyone who delivers training to staff or external clients. Participants gain the essential skills and techniques to engage and motivate learners.
The course will give you an understanding of how people learn so that the people you train will not only enjoy your ‘course’ but go away with the knowledge they need.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for individuals that want to develop effective and confident training techniques.
Suitable for new trainers and those who are looking to develop their skills and confidence in training session planning and delivery of a variety of training situations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from Centre for Assessment Ltd is issued up to 8 weeks after course completion.
Training Course Content
This 2 day practical workshop provides the essential skills to help you develop effective and confident training techniques.
The secrets to how adults learn Successful trainers need to understand people. This workshop introduces you to how people learn and in particular, the different recognised learning styles. Recognising the right styles to use and adapting your approach to meet the needs of the group will help maximise your results as an effective trainer.
What the course covers:
- How to perform a training needs analysis
- Carrying out an effective Training Need Analysis helps you in determining the areas where training is required, planning the budget and highlight the areas where alternate actions could be taken but ‘direct training’ might not be required. This work shop shows you how to identify training requirements to meet the needs of the learner, the operation and the organisation.
- Establishing training objectives – to ensure the success of your training sessions
- Support the business’s key objectives and strategy by meeting the needs of the business, the team and the learner.
- Effectively evaluate learner progress and the learning outcomes against the objectives, using the right techniques for feedback.
- Evaluating the impact of training and its effectiveness.
- Powerful techniques to enhance your skills and confidence
- Every training session involves interaction between the trainer and learner. The best trainers use simple but effective presentation skills that will inform entertain and inspire individuals.
- Understanding effective group dynamics so get the best results is a sign of a good trainer as is being able to effectively handle ‘difficult’ situations.
- The vital tools behind every successful training session –and how to use them
- The aim of training is to bring about change. Effective sessions achieve this through good planning and content and the clever use of techniques, activities and training aids.
Course delivery details
- This course can be delivered as an ILM endorsed programme. Please contact us for details.
- This training programme can be delivered as in-house training for your team.
The cost of this training course is £390 + VAT per participant. The Centre for Assessment can provide you with a tailored course that meets your needs.
Centre for Assessment Ltd
Centre for Assessment Ltd, part of The Growth Company, offers professional training and qualifications to businesses, professionals and individuals wishing to develop their skills and knowledge. Centre for Assessment has been dedicated to business growth and professional development for the...
Find out more about this Train the Trainer course - simply fill out your details: