Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Mini Course Business Partnering
Business Partnering is the ability to use your knowledge, skills and competencies to drive business outcomes that add value to an organisation.
The 6 hour mini course provides an introduction to Business Partnering and a high level overview of the six stages of our unique General Model.
The course is designed to provide learners with a great foundation in Business Partnering and to be able to hit the ground running when engaging and working with stakeholders.
Why choose our course?
- All of Business Partnering Global’s courses are based around our uniquely designed ‘6 Stage General Model’ for business partnering, which has been developed by international leaders with many years of practical experience in this field.
- The ‘6 stage General Model’ offers an innovative and structured learning approach that enables you to develop business partnering knowledge, skills and competences to maximise your effectiveness within an organisation. Our courses have been uniquely designed to work for all business partnering disciplines including Human Resources, Finance, Procurement, Information Technology functions and consultancy.
- The course modules and material has been written and designed by professionals with many years of real practical experience of establishing and managing business partnering structures in industry.
- The course provides a blended format of learning including video lectures, animations, models, test questions and short case studies.
- The course is part of our "Smart and Simple" range, designed for smart phones and offer a flexible anytime, anywhere learning experience.
Suitability - Who should attend?
If you are about to enter the workplace for the first time, or you are new to Business Partnering, this is a great course as it provides an initial grounding and some key tools to apply in your new role.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This Business Partnering course provides learners with the following outcomes:
- Personal self discovery and preparation requirements
- Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Conflict recognition and resolution skills
- Goal setting and gaining stakeholder agreement
- Tools that will support stakeholders with operational delivery
- Change methods and management tools
- How to identify and measure outcomes
Training Course Content
Our mini courses provides an introduction to business partnering and an overview of each of the 6 stages of our General Model for business partnering:
Preparation stage includes:
- Personal self discovery and review
- Determining knowledge, skills and competences
- Assessing the power of Stakeholders
- The different Business Partnering Styles
- An appraisal of the Organisation
Engagement stage includes:
- Setting expectations
- Creation of common Goals
- Psychological contracts with stakeholders
- Placement models for business partners
- Stakeholder profiles and features
- Business partnering in matrix management
Acceptance stage includes:
- Causes of stakeholder conflict
- Conflict resolution approaches
- Nine position model of acceptance
- Different thinking styles
- Constraints & enablers to acceptance
- Team Integration
Delivery stage includes:
- Operating model delivery matrix
- Constraints & enablers to delivery
- Delivery support methods
- Risk Management
- Budget basics
- Functional methods of Delivery
Change stage includes:
- Drivers of change
- Defining the scale of change
- Change Methods
- Change management tools
- Project management
- Dealing with resistance to change
Outcome stage includes:
- Organisational outcomes
- Stakeholder and team outcomes
- Personal outcomes
- Lessons learnt
- Measurement of outcomes
This six hour mini business partnering course is offered at a bundle price of £100
We also offer the option to purchase each course individually at a cost of £25
Business Partnering Global Ltd
Business Partnering Global provides cloud / online based courses to suit your own learning preferences and work life balance. Our Qualification and CPD Business Partnering courses are offered at Advanced, Intermediate and Introductory levels. Business Partnering Global Ltd also...
Find out more about this Business Partnering (Mini Course) course - simply fill out your details: