Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Effective Hybrid WorkingBiteSize Learning
Effective Hybrid Working
All available course dates
Covid has created a seismic shift in how knowledge work is conducted. Evidence suggests that working patterns will remain altered post-pandemic with a greater mix of on-site and remote working (hybrid work), these changes are likely to be permanent.
The transition to hybrid work is more complex than the overnight shift to remote work the Covid crisis demanded.
In the hybrid model, individuals are challenged to work in new ways and remain productive in a world where the working patterns of those around them may add additional complexity.
Why book this training?
This interactive training course uses exercises and breakout rooms to provide actionable learning points to help people address the challenge of hybrid work.
- Increase results with better productivity
- Improve team collaboration and communication
- Reduce stress and help employees maintain a healthy work-life balance
Our clients say
“The feedback has been universally positive, and it was certainly one of the best training sessions I’ve ever attended”–Hannah Purves, Markel International
Suitability - Who should attend?
Suitable for anyone who is combining on-site and remote work.
Training Course Content
In just two hours, participants will be able to:
- Develop and identify solutions to maximise your output
- Feel confident in approaching the hybrid model
- Take ownership of your work/life balance
- Engage and connect with stakeholders, wherever they are based
- Apply tools and strategies to manage relationships effectively
Key course elements
- Understanding the challenges and opportunities presented with hybrid working and how you can tackle them
- Taking stock of what works for you and incorporating it into the new way of working
- Explore how work tasks should drive where, and how, you work
- Examine the rhythm of your week to increase productivity
- Building trust, rapport and remain visible in a hybrid environment
- Managing expectations, setting boundaries and finding work/life balance
- Identifying and agreeing on next steps
Course delivery details
This course is delivered in-company to groups of participants either face-to-face or online.
Why choose BiteSize Learning
We have a team of 14 trainers expert in their subjects
Our trainers are rated 4.8 out of 5
Our programme content is rated 4.7 out of 5
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
BiteSize Learning - Short, High-Impact Workplace Training
BiteSize Learning offers a range of short, flexible and cost-effective training sessions, delivered at your workplace to maximise time, impact and organisational success. BiteSize courses have no flannel or fillers, just ready-to-use tools and techniques to enhance individual and team...