Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Assertiveness in Communication - In-house Course
Whatever your role in the workplace, a clear and assertive communication style will prevent misunderstanding and ensure that your message is heard. This workshop, most suitable for those looking to increase their personal effectiveness, will help participants adopt a professional and assertive approach to communications. It provides tools and techniques to help adapt your style to suit the audience.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for all professionals (up to 12 participants per course).
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants will be able to:
- Fully understand the audience to provide context for the communication
- Use the most appropriate communication style to secure commitment
- Express themselves assertively
- Utilise active listening skills to ensure they understand what the speaker is really saying
- Position their own communication for maximum impact
- Use their knowledge of body language to read sub-texts and gain a more accurate impression of what the speaker is feeling
- Active listening
- Effective questioning skills
- Understanding body language
- Using the appropriate communication style
- Highlighting intentions
- Expressing yourself assertively
The cost of this in-house course is £1,200 (+VAT and travel expenses) for up to twelve people. BiteSize Learning courses are discounted if two are delivered in one day, from £1,200 for a single course to £2,160 for two courses in one day.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
BiteSize Learning - Short, High-Impact Workplace Training
BiteSize Learning offers a range of short, flexible and cost-effective training sessions, delivered at your workplace to maximise time, impact and organisational success. BiteSize courses have no flannel or fillers, just ready-to-use tools and techniques to enhance individual and team...
Find out more about this Assertiveness in Communication course - simply fill out your details: