Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
GDPR Staff Awareness e-Learning course
This e-Learning course is designed to educate staff about the changes in data protection legislation and the key requirements and concepts of the GDPR.
Delegates will learn the following -
- What GDPR is
- Why data protection laws are changing
- Data protection principles
- The role of the DPO
- What a Subject Access Request is
- The importance of handling personal data correctly
- The implications of data breaches
This course has the following benefits:
- All staff receive the same consistent training
- Easy to access online course means no travelling costs
- No software required, just an internet connected device
- Can be integrated into your companies induction process
- Reduced multi-user licensing – the more staff you have the more cost-effective
- Support from our dedicated e-Learning team
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is a must for anyone involved in processing, or with access to, personal data
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded a Batalas certificate.
The fee for this course is £29 + VAT per person.
Discounts are available for 5 or more users.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Batalas - Quality Management and Auditing - Open Courses and In-House Training
Batalas provides a comprehensive range of training courses for auditors, management systems, performance improvement techniques and people skills development. Most Batalas training courses are available as scheduled public (open) courses. All training courses are available on an in-company basis. Batalas...
Find out more about this GDPR Staff Awareness e-Learning course - simply fill out your details: