Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
JANUARY OFFER: Get up to 32% off the price of your qualification when you enrol this month.*
Here at AVADO we are CIPD Enterprise’s official partner for online qualifications, offering you an exciting range of 100% online, flexible Learning and Development (L&D) qualification programmes.
By studying our CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Learning and Development, you will experience learning through social and collaborative techniques and digital technology, giving you the practical skills and knowledge to apply this in your own organisation.
Due to today’s fast-paced world of work, it is becoming increasingly Important to stay up to late with the latest thinking and practises. This is why we continue to make improvements and updates to our award-winning L&D programmes, working with CIPD experts and taking into account student feedback. You can benefit from:
- Fresh new content direct from global experts within the CIPD network
- Brand new interactive assets to make learning even more engaging
- Inspiring new case studies from a diverse range of global brands from several industries
- Summary videos to really help you prepare for your assessments
- Reflection weeks where you can discuss your progress with your peers
- More practical activities to contextualise your learning in a work environment
T&C’s: Offer is only valid for enrolment between 1/01/2019 to 31/01/2019.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course is perfectly suited for you if you:
- Are at an early stage in your L&D career and looking to understand the context of L&D, and how to design and develop digital and blended learning solutions.
- have a few years’ experience and looking to boost skills and confidence to manage the L&D business function.
- Are an experienced L&D professional wanting get the very latest L&D updates and explore new ways to lead L&D initiatives and your expertise in newer areas of L&D including social and collaborative learning.
- Are transferring careers (i.e. from teaching), elsewhere in HR and other training environments.
This qualification is suitable for L&D practitioners at all levels.
It is recommended you have a Level 3 or equivalent qualification and relevant work experience - please contact for a consultation to see if this qualification is suitable for you.
This course is a 14 month online programme. Flexible and interactive, this course is designed to fit around your schedule and requires no attendance at face to face workshops. All assessments are practical and based on your real-life experience, with no exams.
The syllabus consists of five mandatory units:
- Developing professional practice in L&D
- Understanding the context of L&D
- Using information, metrics and developing business cases for L&D
- Evaluating L&D provision
- Designing and developing digital and blended learning solutions
Followed by 2 from your chosen pathway - either Manager or Professional
Manager Pathway units:
- Developing Leadership and Management Skills
- Managing the L&D Business Function
Professional Pathway units:
- Enhancing Participant Engagement in the Learning Process
- Facilitating Collective and Social Learning
No hidden prices! All your assessment costs are included in the course price.
There are 3 types of assessment:
- Project: You will work towards producing one digital project.
- Portfolio: You will submit several digital artefacts over the course of the unit.
- Event: You will work towards, carry out and then reflect on a real-world action; submitting evidence of the process.
There are no examinations for this qualification.
What is included
- 96% pass rate*
- Exclusive partnership between CIPD Enterprises and AVADO to create the first 100% online HR qualification
- One-to-one tutorial support with course tutor
- Content created by L&D experts from the CIPD
- 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- No exams, no face-to-face workshops
- Free Premium access to our Career Guidance Hub
Business Management Careers
Key benefits of this qualification for you career:
- Apply the latest L&D research and thinking in your role
- Enhance your career prospects with a recognised professional qualification
- Gain Associate membership of the CIPD to enhance your professional standing and profile
- Establish ongoing networking contacts and opportunities both online and through CIPD branches.
OFFER: Spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest free.
We offer you a range of payment plans and funding options, allowing you to find the right solution for your situation.
Representative example: CIPD Foundation Certificate in HR Practice: Loan £2,445.00 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £203.75. The total amount repayable will be £2,595.00 which includes a deposit of £150.00. See our website for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions
AVADO: the UK's largest distance learning provider
Here at AVADO, we work hard to create valuable and tailored courses suited to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to stand out in your chosen industry, setting you on the right path for career success. We have...
Find out more about this CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in L&D (Learning and Development) course - simply fill out your details: