Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Get 10% off every ACCA course when you enrol this month.*
As an ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner, AVADO is recognised by industry experts for its exceptional teaching methods and student support.
The ACCA FM (F9): Financial Management paper will enable you to develop the knowledge and skills expected of a finance manager, in relation to investment, financing, and dividend policy decisions.
*T&C’s: Offer is only valid for enrolment between 14/01/2019 to 31/01/2019.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Suited to students who have either completed their AAT qualification, ACCA Diploma (F1-F3) or have exemptions through other academic study.
You must have already passed the preceding units F1-F3, except where exemptions are agreed with ACCA.
All AVADO students are also required to have:
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- A solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- Access to a computer or other internet enabled device and a reliable Internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- You must be able to attend all exams at an ACCA Approved centre.
On successful completion of this paper, you will be able to:
- Discuss the role and purpose of the financial management function
- Assess and discuss the impact of the economic environment on financial management
- Discuss and apply working capital management techniques
- Carry out effective investment appraisal
- Identify and evaluate alternative sources of business finance
- Discuss and apply principles of business and asset valuations
- Explain and apply risk management techniques in business.
Why study with AVADO:
- Industry expert Tutors available via phone, email and online
- Learning technologies award Winner 2017
- Learn as a group and interact in live online classes
- Award winning Virtual Learning Campus - for mobile, tablet and desktop
- ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner
- All-inclusive payment
- Free Premium access to our Career Guidance Hub
- Flexible payment options to spread the cost
What is included:
- One-to-one tutorial support
- Regular live online classes
- 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- Personalised individual study plan
- Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
- Specialist Career Management service.
*Book your ACCA Qualification and spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest-free. 18 and 24 month interest-free terms are also available on some qualifications. Representative example for ACCA Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business (Knowledge, F1-3): Loan £1,058.00 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £88.17. The total amount repayable will be £1,175.04 which includes a deposit of £117.00. See our website for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions.
Assigned tutor who supports you one-to-one via phone and email
- Management Accountant (Trainee)
- Audit Senior
AVADO: the UK's largest distance learning provider
Here at AVADO, we work hard to create valuable and tailored courses suited to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to stand out in your chosen industry, setting you on the right path for career success. We have...
Find out more about this ACCA FM (F9) - Financial Management course - simply fill out your details: