Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Training from the Back of the RoomAdventures with Agile
Training from the Back of the Room
All available course dates
Training from the Back of the Room
Take your training skills to a more advanced level as you discover how the human brain really learns. Anyone who coaches, trains, teaches, facilitates or presents will benefit from attending this invaluable two day “game-changing” train-the-trainer course in London. Join us on a public course or book a private session to be held at your business, anywhere in the world.
Do you want the skills and know how to design empowering, engaging and memorable training that really helps people learn? Yes? Then this is the course for you!
Attend this fun, interactive course to discover six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science, then apply these principles every time you train, teach, or coach others. These Accelerated Learning principles go hand-in-hand with team-based Agile and Scrum processes and principles. If you are an Agile coach or Scrum trainer, you will be especially pleased to discover how to combine Agile/Scrum concepts with collaborative learner-engagement.
During this dynamic, two-day training program, you will also practice using the 4Cs instructional design “map” with the content you teach, regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of the class, or level of learners. The 4Cs is a brain-based, four-step, Accelerated Learning instructional design model now used by thousands of trainers, teachers, and Scrum and Agile coaches worldwide.
What You Will Receive
- Gain the trainer’s tool-bag of practical, brain-based instructional strategies you can put to use immediately in your own training programs.
- Receive a 55-page workbook filled with new resources and brain science information – the workbook is only available with this train-the-trainer program.
- Get two copies of Sharon Bowman’s best-selling book Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick,and a copy of her globally acclaimed book Training from the BACK of the Room.
- Tasty breakfast and lunch, and teas/coffees/water
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Certificate of completion to reference on your resume and suitable for framing
- Explain and define the most current brain science about human learning – information that is directly applicable to all instruction, whether in classrooms, one-on-one, or computer-based.
- Apply “The Six Trumps”– six learning principles based on brain science that will significantly enhance learning and retention, regardless of the content being taught.
- Recognise these six learning principles in action.
- Use these principles in any learning environment: classroom, elearning, one-on-one, small and large group instruction.
- Design any learning experience using “The 4Cs Map” as your guide – a four-step brain-based instructional design and delivery model.
- Combine brain science and technology and enhance learning by using both in creative, collaborative ways.
- Access new resources that will expand your knowledge of the most current brain science about human learning.
- Utilise a trainer’s tool-bag of practical tips and activities – a collection of best practices that you created during the training program.
- For Agile coaches and Scrum trainers: Combine Agile and Scrum processes and principles with Accelerated Learning to create collaborative, interactive, fun and memorable learning experiences.
Please enquire about group pricing.
Adventures with Agile
Adventures with Agile is a global training and coaching provider specialising in enterprise-wide agility including industry-leading ICAgile and Scrum Alliance Certified courses. Our reputation is built on our high-quality, impactful approach that delivers lasting results using the latest adult learning...
Find out more about this Training from the Back of the Room course - simply fill out your details: