Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Agile Team FacilitatorAdventures with Agile
Agile Team Facilitator
Facilitation is a key skill required to foster collaboration and enable self-organising teams. This two day ICAgile Certified workshop, focuses on the mindset and role of an agile team facilitator and provides a range of tools and techniques that can be used for designing engaging meetings that drive towards agreed-upon outcomes.
By attending this highly interactive, powerpoint free workshop you will gain the necessary skills to design meetings for maximum impact. You will come away with both updated toolkits and practical experience that you can use back in the workplace while leveraging your new skill sets to facilitate agile practices towards successful team outcomes. You will also be eligible to attain the ICAgile-Certified Professional Agile Team Facilitator certification. This course has been designed and developed by the AWA Team, the global community of practice for agile and organisational change. Plus each day you will get to enjoy a tasty breakfast, lunch, coffees, teas, and water – included as part of your registration fee.
What You Will Receive
- Printed and bound course manual and notebook
- Improved skills and knowledge that will enable you to create and facilitate meetings that engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes
- Membership to the global Agile Team Facilitator class community providing a rich ecosystem for support, learning and sharing experiences post-class.
- Membership to Adventures with Agile community for organisational change and agile.
- This course is taught in English by our highly-qualified coach trainer team.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Agile Project Managers
- Agile Coaches and Aspiring Coaches
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts, and
- Anyone With the Desire to Explore the Power of Facilitation.
This an intermediate-level course for practitioners with at least 6 months of hands-on agile experience. You will build upon the experience you already have working with agile teams.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What You Will Learn
- What an agile facilitator is and how this role plays out with your teams.
- The beliefs and principles of effective facilitators such as self-awareness, self-management and neutrality.
- How to design and present meetings with clear purpose and a variety of group activities to achieve desired outcomes.
- Able to facilitate collaborative sessions with a clear decision scope.
- Create specific agile framework meetings that overcome obstacles and achieve overall purpose and outcomes.
- Acquire a new facilitation tool kit enabling you to facilitate sessions for full participation.
- Facilitate better, more meaningful collaborative conversations and increased capacity to give and receive feedback.
- How to use and design retrospectives techniques depending on your team’s context that will enable you to build trust and work through common pitfalls.
- Design and facilitate Agile meetings in a variety of contexts and for varied team maturity levels.
Training Course Content
- Introduction to facilitation
- How Agile facilitation differs from pure facilitation
- Intro and practice of Core facilitation skills
- Designing meetings for maximum impact
- Models and tools for facilitation
- Practice facilitating key Agile meetings
- Putting it all together
Adventures with Agile
Adventures with Agile is a global training and coaching provider specialising in enterprise-wide agility including industry-leading ICAgile and Scrum Alliance Certified courses. Our reputation is built on our high-quality, impactful approach that delivers lasting results using the latest adult learning...
Find out more about this Agile Team Facilitator course - simply fill out your details: