Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Digital WellbeingAcudemy Training
All available course dates
As technology becomes more and more integral to everything we do, it can sometimes distract us from the things that matter most to us. Technology should improve life, not distract from it. This course is designed to help participants understand the risks and benefits of digital technologies and help you find a balance with technology that feels right for you
Suitability - Who should attend?
Open to everyone
There are no prerequisites or entry requirements, as long as you want to get more experience in the field of Business Communication.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Course Completion Certificate awarded by Acudemy
Training Course Content
You will learn:
- the risks and the benefits to their well-being of using digital technology
- identify issues around how information is shared through digital technologies
- the impact of digital technologies on people’s self-confidence and sense of achievement
- the impact of digital technologies on the way people interact with each other
- to identify strategies to manage digital technologies in such a way as to improve their well-being
Why choose Acudemy Training
100% certified & specialised trainers delivering face to face, webinars and on-site courses
5 locations where courses are being delivered, with a concentration to Central London
More than 90% of satisfied individuals and organisations (2000+ students trained so far)
Acudemy Training - Expert Training in Accountancy, Finance, Process Management, Project Management, Leadership & Management Skills.
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...
Find out more about this Digital Wellbeing course - simply fill out your details: