Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Windows 7 Online Course Introducing New Features1Training
Windows 7 Online Course Introducing New Features
The Windows 7 New Features course is designed for learners with relative experience to gain knowledge of new features in Windows 7. The course will help learners save time and improve their efficiency in the workplace and at home. It is an in-depth training that teaches learners the latest skills required to operate the Windows 7 system. Learners will gain an understanding of how to protect and manage files, manage user accounts, install devices, conduct system restore operations and configure networks. This course is perfect for learners looking to become competent in Windows 7 New Features.
The Windows 7 New Features course will discuss how to use gadgets, keyboard shortcuts, pin items to the Start and Task bar, change to file management, make improvements in searching and manage multiple windows in numerous ways.
The Windows 7 New Features course helps learners become confident in their job roles. The qualification in Windows 7 New Features will help demonstrate your skills and understanding to peers and employer in the workplace. It will make you a marketable candidate when seeking new employment or promotion. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Windows 7 New Features course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at individuals who have relative experience in Windows 7 but want to advance their skills and gain insight into the new features of the operating system. It is also an effective course to refresh your knowledge. Get the most out of Windows 7 New Features whether you are a beginner or a long time user, the course will help you get up to date with the latest features.
- Basic experience with an earlier version of Microsoft Windows
- Employees working in organisations and enterprises
- Anyone interested in acquiring skills in Windows 7 New Features
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Windows 7 New Features.
Training Course Content
- Gain an understanding of changes to the start menu and task bar.
- Learn how to work with changes during searching.
- Learn how to understand and use libraries.
- Learn how to modify the notification area.
- Learn the keyboard shortcuts.
- Learn how to pin applications to the task bar and menu bar.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Windows 7 New Features course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module 01 - The Windows 7 Environment
1.0 Topic: The Windows 7 Desktop
2.0 Topic: The Start Menu and Taskbar
3.0 Topic: Window Management
➤ Module 02 - Customizing the Environment
1.0 Topic: Customizing the Taskbar and Start Menu
2.0 Topic: Working with Gadgets
➤ Module 03 - Libraries, Folders, and Content
1.0 Topic: Folders and Libraries
2.0 Topic: Working with Windows Explorer
3.0 Topic: Searching for Content
➤ Module 04 - Device Stage
1.0 Topic: Devices and Printers
➤ Module 05 - File Protection and Troubleshooting
1.0 Topic: File Protection
2.0 Topic: Troubleshooting
➤ Module 06 - Internet Explorer 8
1.0 Topic: Internet Explorer Security and Privacy
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Windows 7 New Features you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Windows 7 New Features qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Office Administrator – £17,158 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,073 per annum
- Receptionist – £15,961 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,003 per annum
- Project Assistant – £20,785 per annum
- Business Executive – £23,667 per annum
- Secretary – £19,460 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Windows 7 Online Course Introducing New Features course - simply fill out your details: