Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Windows 7 Basics Training Course1Training
Windows 7 Basics Training Course
Gain basic understanding in Windows 7 Basic and take your status to advanced learner. This is a comprehensive instructional course that will teach learners Windows 7 features to enable them to become familiar with the operating system and acquire the required skills to customise Windows 7 desktop, and manage folders and files. Get started and learn how to optimise search options, libraries and administration tools. This course is perfect if you are looking at how to get around Windows 7 Basic.
The Windows 7 Basic course offers step by step instructions on everything you need to know in Windows 7 in minimal time. Learn how to work with simple tools such as Paint, Calculator and WordPad.
The Windows 7 Basic course helps individuals work with explorer, copy, move and delete files and work with advanced techniques in Windows 7. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Windows 7 Basic course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at beginners who want to gain an understanding of Windows 7 Basic, and also for those with basic experience but want a refresher. Get the most out of the features of this operating system. Whether you are a new user or a long time user of Windows, the course will get you up to date with the latest features.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Windows 7 Basic.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to navigate Windows 7 with confidence.
- Learn how to use Windows 7 to suit your personalised style.
- The course will give you an advanced level status.
- Learn how to use the operating system for both personal and professional use.
- Gain an understanding of the features in Windows 7 Basic.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Windows 7 Basic course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module 01 - The Windows 7 Environment
1.0 Topic: The Windows 7 Desktop
2.0 Topic: The Taskbar and Start Menu
3.0 Topic: Window Management
4.0 Topic: Windows Help and Support
➤ Module 02 - Files, Folders, and Libraries
1.0 Topic: Folders and Libraries
2.0 Topic: Working with Files
➤ Module 03 - Managing Content
1.0 Topic: Working with Windows Explorer
2.0 Topic: Searching for Content
➤ Module 04 - Customizing the Environment
1.0 Topic: Icons and Shortcuts
2.0 Topic: Gadgets
3.0 Topic: System Settings
➤ Module 05 - Internet Explorer 8
1.0 Topic: Web Browsing
2.0 Topic: Tabbed Browsing
3.0 Topic: Web Searching
4.0 Topic: Customization
5.0 Topic: Multimedia Content
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Windows 7 Basic you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Windows 7 Basic qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Office Administrator – £17,158 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,073 per annum
- Receptionist – £15,961 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,003 per annum
- Project Assistant – £20,785 per annum
- Business Executive – £23,667 per annum
- Secretary – £19,460 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Windows 7 Basics Training Course course - simply fill out your details: