Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Transact SQL and .NET Code in SQL 2014 Developer Online Course Part 11Training
Transact SQL and .NET Code in SQL 2014 Developer Online Course Part 1
The SQL 2014 Developer Part I – Transact SQL & .NET Code course is the first of three courses and is a comprehensive series covering all levels, from intermediate to advanced in SQL Server 2014. The course will begin with the fundamentals teaching learners the skills and knowledge to perform management tasks on the database efficiently and learn new and advanced features. Enhance your career and gain employment opportunities with this certification. Learners can move onto two follow-up courses to gain an understanding of how to work with SQL Server 2014.
The SQL 2014 Developer Part I – Transact SQL & .NET Code course will enable learners how to architect high-performance and efficient solutions within an organisation. Learn to install and configure SQL server, automate common tasks and create databases.
The course covers topics in great detail enabling learners to apply their new found knowledge in everyday tasks in real-world situations. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of SQL 2014 Developer Part I – Transact SQL & .NET Code Code course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at Database professionals with experience looking to advance their skills and knowledge in SQL 2014.
- It is recommended that learners have technical knowledge of building and managing a database with SQL Server 2014.
- A familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in SQL 2014 Developer Part I – Transact SQL & .NET Code Code.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to create and update views.
- Learn how to test and debug stored procedures.
- Learn how to create triggers, create and return data from stored procedures and understand concept of transactions.
- Gain an overview of SQL CLR.
- Learn how to test and debug stored procedures.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of The SQL 2014 Developer Part I – Transact SQL & .NET Code course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module: 01 – Views
1.0 Topic A: Introduction to Views - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Tools for Creating Views - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: View Examples - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: Updating Data Using a View - Part 1
5.0 Topic E: Columns and Indexed Views - Part 1
➤ Module: 02 - Stored Procedures
1.0 Topic A: Introduction Stored Procedures - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Creating Stored Procedures - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Returning Data From - Part 1
➤ Module: 03 - Stored Procedures Continued
1.0 Topic A: Testing and Debugging - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Execute with Result Sets - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Creating Triggers - Part 1
➤ Module: 04 – Functions
1.0 Topic A: Overview and Scalar Functions - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Inline Table-Valued Functions - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Multi-Statement - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: Views and Stored Procedures - Part 1
➤ Module: 05 – Transactions
1.0 Topic A: Transaction Concepts - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Applications and Transactions - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Creating Explicit Transactions - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: Structured Error Handling - Part 1
➤ Module: 06 - Common Language Runtime
1.0 Topic A: Introduction to SQL CLR - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Writing SQL CLR Code - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Using SQL CLR Code - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: SQL CLR Code Modules - Part 1
5.0 Topic E: SQL CLR Security - Part 1
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete SQL 2014 Developer Part I – Transact SQL & .NET Code Code you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The SQL 2014 Developer Part I – Transact SQL & .NET Code qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Database Administrator – £30,589 per annum
- SQL Server Developer – £31,927 per annum
- Database Developer – £30,301 per annum
- Web Developer – £24,833 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Transact SQL and .NET Code in SQL 2014 Developer Online Course Part 1 course - simply fill out your details: