Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Time Management Skills Online Course1Training
Time Management Skills Online Course
It is safe to say that time is limited, but you can make the most out of it. Make every minute counts with the Time Management Skills course. People are always complaining about not having enough time. Time is a skill that needs to be put into action. There is no point in discussing time, rather the course will offer learners practical solutions that can be applied to their everyday lives. Learn how to balance work, leisure and relationships within the workplace and at home. Do not let time go to waste, it is precious and you need to learn to use it with careful consideration.
The Time Management Skills course will discuss key topics on how to create a to-do list and stick to it, how to be disciplined in your job and be productive wherever you are. It is a practical, step by step approach that you can easily apply to your life.
The Time Management Skills course will help individuals their productivity and make the most of their time in terms of achievement. It is a thorough process that will help you improve your life. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Time Management Skills course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at individuals who are corporate professionals, those in leadership roles, entrepreneurs, business owners and freelancers all looking to become more effective at managing their time.
- You must be 16 or over
- Learners need to be proficient in English, Maths and ICT
- There are no formal pre-requisites for the course
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Time Management Skills.
Training Course Content
- Learn proven strategies to manage your schedule and increase productivity.
- Identify the day’s highs and lows so that you can manage your time effectively.
- Learn how to automate tasks.
- Use a to-do list to manage time better.
- Learn how to balance your work and leisure.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Time Management Skills course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module 01 - Identifying Goals
1.0 Identifying Goals
➤ Module 02 - Effective Energy Distribution
2.0 Effective Energy Distribution
➤ Module 03 - Working with Your Personal Style
3.0 Working with Your Personal Style
➤ Module 04 - Building Your Toolbox
4.0 Building Your Toolbox
➤ Module 05 - Establishing Your Action Plan
5.0 Establishing Your Action Plan
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Time Management Skills you will be able to apply it into any position or job employment in your professional career.
- Financial Accountant – £35,036 per annum
- Marketing Manager – £32,209 per annum
- Advertising Manager – £36,194 per annum
- Executive Assistant – £30,814 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,073 per annum
- Business Manager – £32,725 per annum
- Human Resources Manager – £35,813 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Time Management Skills Online Course course - simply fill out your details: