Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
SQL 2014 Developer vs 2012 and Data Types Online Course Part 21Training
SQL 2014 Developer vs 2012 and Data Types Online Course Part 2
The SQL 2014 Developer Part II vs 2012 & Data Types course is the second level in a comprehensive three course series. The course convers the fundamentals, intermediate and advanced skills and knowledge SQL Server 2014. Individuals will gain an understanding of the core concepts of how to build, manage and maintain databases. The certification will offer learners employment opportunities and career advancement. Learners can move onto the final part of the series to further their understanding and knowledge of how to work with SQL Server 2014.
The SQL 2014 Developer Part II vs 2012 & Data Types course will discuss how to architect high-performance and efficient solutions of any scale organisation. In addition, learners will be able to apply their skills to install and configure SQL server, create databases and automate common tasks.
The course covers topics in great detail enabling learners to apply their new found knowledge in everyday tasks in real-world situations. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of SQL 2014 Developer Part II vs 2012 & Data Types course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at Database professionals with experience looking to advance their skills and knowledge in SQL 2014.
- Learners seeking for SQL Server 2014 certification.
- It is recommended that learners have technical knowledge of building and managing a database with SQL Server 2014.
- A familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in SQL 2014 Developer Part II vs 2012 & Data Types.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to use APPLY and MERGE statements.
- Gain an understanding of hierarchy and sparse columns.
- Learn how to develop and update a connected database.
- Learn how to develop offline databases
- Learn how to compare database schemas.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the SQL 2014 Developer Part II vs 2012 & Data Types course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module: 01 - Aggregate, Udt, Tvf And Modules
1.0 Topic A: Aggregates - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: User Defined Types - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Table And Functions - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: Managing Code Modules - Part 1
➤ Module: 02 - Data Tools
1.0 Topic A: Introduction Data Tools - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Connected Database Development - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Updating A Connected Database - Part 1
➤ Module: 03 - Schemas And Offline Development
1.0 Topic A: Creating New Objects With Tsql - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Comparing Database Schemas - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Offline Database Development - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: Database Project Settings - Part 1
➤ Module: 04 - Apply, Merge And Grouping Sets
1.0 Topic A: Using Apply - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Merge Statement - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Creating Recursive Queries - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: Grouping Sets - Part 1
➤ Module: 05 - Rollup, Cube And Pivot Queries
1.0 Topic A: Rollup And Cube Operators - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Creating Pivot Queries - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Executing Dynamic Sql - Part 1
➤ Module: 06 - Query Execution
1.0 Topic A: Complex Query Execution - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Using Execution Plans - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Execution Plan Operators - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: Common Join Operators - Part 1
➤ Module: 07 - Hierarchy And Columns
1.0 Topic A: Hierarchy Id Data Type - Part
2.0 Topic B: Exploring A Hierarchy - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Sparse Columns - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: Column Sets - Part 1
➤ Module: 08 - Filtered, Streams, Sequences
1.0 Topic A: Filtered Indexes - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Filestream Storage - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Adding Sequences To Queries - Part 1
➤ Module: 09 - Spatial Data Types
1.0 Topic A: Introduction To Spatial Data - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Spatial Data In Sql Server - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Manipulating Spatial Shapes - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: Interactions Between Objects - Part 1
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete SQL 2014 Developer Part II vs 2012 & Data Types you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The SQL 2014 Developer Part II vs 2012 & Data Types qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Database Administrator – £30,589 per annum
- SQL Server Developer – £31,927 per annum
- Database Developer – £30,301 per annum
- Web Developer – £24,833 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this SQL 2014 Developer vs 2012 and Data Types Online Course Part 2 course - simply fill out your details: