Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Security Awareness Online Video Course1Training
Security Awareness Online Video Course
Enhance your security awareness and keep your data safe. The Security Awareness course is something that everyone can benefit from. Data breaches are at an all-time high and it is not as safe to function online. Security is no longer having an IT department that oversees security functions in an enterprise, it is to also help individuals learn to keep things secure. You may have heard people complaining that data is getting compromised. The truth is that there have been attacks for a while, however, it is on the rise and more and more people need to be informed on how to protect their own data. It is not just about being careful with what you download.
The Security Awareness course will discuss security and privacy with regard to your personal devices, passwords, social engineering, URLs and data leakage. The course will offer insight on not just what to look but why and what works.
The Security Awareness course is also for home users who want to expand their knowledge in security and privacy. The course will teach you how to protect yourself against basic attacks from malicious websites and phishing. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Security Awareness course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is individuals looking to advance their knowledge on security awareness.
- Employees who are working in positions related to security awareness.
- The course is suitable for individuals who want a career related to security awareness.
- The course is ideal for anyone interested in enhancing their skills and knowledge.
- Employees in leadership positions
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Security Awareness.
Training Course Content
- Learn about online security and privacy.
- Learn about digital mail and how to spot the difference between what is real and what is spam
- Discover safe methods to browse the web.
- Learn how to communicate safely online and avoid accidental data leakage.
- Understand identity theft and data classification.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Security Awareness course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Course Overview
1.0 Course Overview
➤ Module 01 - Types of Security Threats
1.0 Types of Security Threats
➤ Module 02 - Social Engineering
2.0 Social Engineering
➤ Module 03 - Identity Theft
3.0 Identity Theft
➤ Module 04 - Data Classification
4.0 Data Classification
➤ Module 05 - Protecting Your Digital Information
5.0 Protecting Your Digital Information
➤ Module 06 – Malware
➤ Module 07 - Security from End-to-End
7.0 Security from End-to-End
➤ Module 08 – Piracy
➤ Module 09 - Security Policies
9.0 Security Policies
➤ Module 10 - Moving Forward
10.0 Moving Forward
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Security Awareness you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Security Awareness qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The course is for modern and forward thinking professionals who are entry-mid-level in their careers.
- Security Architect – £59,290 per annum
- Information Security Manager – £51,234 per annum
- Information Security Analyst – £34,906 per annum
- Digital Marketing Manager – £32,183 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Security Awareness Online Video Course course - simply fill out your details: